<J. Svensson> JexiL Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:32am
Bandage bug
So i finaaaally got 30 bandages and unlocked the robot and the alien. Then when i restarted the game it wasnt there anymore! And i only had 27bandages! Its really ♥♥♥♥ing me off. What is this?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Leonard Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:55am 
you where off-line,i think
Leonard Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:55am 
happened to me too
<J. Svensson> JexiL Oct 18, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
happened to me too
It sucks, since the bandages i got was really hard to get ( in my opinion )
mntbrrycrnch Oct 19, 2013 @ 3:40am 
this is not a "offline thing", just stupid save bug, it happens with bandages, warp zones and glitch levels, try to beat some levels after you unlock something
Darkghost Oct 20, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
30 bandages? thats cute. #100 bandages >:D
*yea im a huge ♥♥♥♥ no suprise there*

but for real here there are some bandages that made me want to cry a few times. (im looking at you dark world rapture) but hang in there and return to the later, maybe whit other characters like ogmo. but beware! there difficulty level will be OVER 9000!!!!!!
<J. Svensson> JexiL Oct 21, 2013 @ 6:13am 
Originally posted by Darkghost:
30 bandages? thats cute. #100 bandages >:D
*yea im a huge ♥♥♥♥ no suprise there*

but for real here there are some bandages that made me want to cry a few times. (im looking at you dark world rapture) but hang in there and return to the later, maybe whit other characters like ogmo. but beware! there difficulty level will be OVER 9000!!!!!!
Wow.. Grats on 100 bandages! :D I hope i can join you whit a 100bandages to sometime! ^^
Leonard Oct 21, 2013 @ 6:15am 
to bad i you can't get the no dying achievment no with steve,at least it didn't work for me
<J. Svensson> JexiL Oct 21, 2013 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Leonard:
to bad i you can't get the no dying achievment no with steve,at least it didn't work for me
No, you cant. Google it! :)
LordNoodles Oct 25, 2013 @ 9:30am 
I had the same thing - maybe you left the game before it could save
<J. Svensson> JexiL Oct 25, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Originally posted by LordNoodles:
I had the same thing - maybe you left the game before it could save
Perhaps. Anyway, ive gotten alot of new bandages now anyway. just unlocken Naija! ^^
AlexNevsky Nov 27, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
I've noticed this too. Only got to 6 bandages, stopped, restarted a bit later--2 bandages remaining, and it forgot one of the warp zones I had unlocked. :(
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50