The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:17pm
When will game have a discount?
Really really really wanna know so i can buy it just needs to be like 3-5 pounds then ill buy it without a glimpse :/
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Leonard Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:24pm 
Could be on sale in the Halloween Steam Sale if there will be one.
It will definatly go on sale during the Christmas Sale.
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:25pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
Could be on sale in the Halloween Steam Sale if there will be one.
It will definatly go on sale during the Christmas Sale.
Kk thanks man I`ll probally rip my kidneys out while watitng as i`m trying to beat i wanna be the guy
ShinDigPig Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Mohring:
Really really really wanna know so i can buy it just needs to be like 3-5 pounds then ill buy it without a glimpse :/
Nobody knows, you just gotta wait :P
Leonard Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:30pm 
It is also possible that the game will will be on sale at a Daily Deal and on sale on other Steam Key selling web sites like GreenMan Gaming or Gamersgate but don't expect that to happen.
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Leonard:
It is also possible that the game will will be on sale at a Daily Deal and on sale on other Steam Key selling web sites like GreenMan Gaming or Gamersgate but don't expect that to happen.
Me want headcrab XD
gorosaurus Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:52pm 
It was on sale on Steam like last week. That's when I bought it.
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:54pm 
Originally posted by Clockwork0:
It was on sale on Steam like last week. That's when I bought it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gorosaurus Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:56pm 
Originally posted by Mohring:
Originally posted by Clockwork0:
It was on sale on Steam like last week. That's when I bought it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry::tcry:

Sorry man... Put it on your wishlist and steam will notify you when it gets a discount
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:56pm 
Originally posted by Clockwork0:
Originally posted by Mohring:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry man... Put it on your wishlist and steam will notify you when it gets a discount
Steam listen to me YOU WILL PUT ON DISCOUNT ON 12TH OF STEAM DO YOU HEAR ME?
Kahosk Aug 4, 2014 @ 11:25am 
Some times on humble bundle you have a discount
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by Kahosk:
Some times on humble bundle you have a discount :beatmeat:
Steam listen to me YOU WILL PUT ON DISCOUNT ON *12TH OF STEAM* DO YOU HEAR ME?
XD 12th of steam
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:34pm 
AND NAW I WANT HEADCRAB
Ser Aug 5, 2014 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by Mohring:
AND NAW I WANT HEADCRAB
Humble Bundle normally provides Steam keys, so you probably would get your headcrab.

If you don't feel like waiting, you could ask someone from the trade forum for a 50% off coupon and buy it for $7.50.
The Marionette (Mohring) Aug 5, 2014 @ 12:11pm 
I thought it would be like 5 or something it was half off coupon XD
peteeey Aug 21, 2014 @ 7:36am 
You can get it super cheap at trading sites, thats how i got mine.
Last edited by peteeey; Aug 21, 2014 @ 7:36am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 3, 2014 @ 2:17pm
Posts: 17