Posté le : 24 décembre
: A great puzzle game strongly based on spatial orientation, physics and some platforming. If you don't know it already, the basic premise is having a gun capable of shooting two portals, between which you can travel to solve puzzles. Portal is a classic and, as you'll see below, I can hardly say anything bad about it. You should at least try it (there's a demo available, or so it seems)!Pros
- Smart puzzles, with great balance between pure thinking and skills (a bit too much on the skills side for my personal taste, but I wouldn't say it's a con)
- Great atmosphere that builds up throughout the game
- Fun side-quests, like finding radios and taking them to the right spot, and also putting down security cameras
- Even has advanced levels and challenges for hardcore players
- Apart from Least Portals, I couldn't find challenges any fun, especially the Least Steps challenge.
- Carrying objects around is slightly too clumsy. For instance, I'd like to be able to rotate what I'm carrying.
: Got it as a gift from Xsesis! Thanks a lot! It's been as cheap as US$ 1.99 (or R$ 3,99) on Steam. That's a steal! Definitely worth more.