Ms. Triple Sixes Nov 19, 2013 @ 7:22pm
I am actually new at GMod and I was wondering, how might I make it so that some of the people or other creatures that I have move around or especially attack you and other players? Do I need to buy anything like Half-Life first? I have get the feeling I need to buy something first.

I've been dying to have this for weeks, but I have not yet to figure it out. If you could please take a moment of your time to help me I'd really appreciate it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
The Archon Nov 21, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
Buying a game like Counter Strike:Source and Half-Life 2 will only fix the textures. You really can't control the NPC.
Hispanic at the Disco Nov 22, 2013 @ 10:41am 
^what he said
hunted Nov 23, 2013 @ 5:47pm 
NPCs and SNPCs ar controlled by AI, some SNPCs (like silverlans) comes with a possessor, which lets you control some of the AI functions (like moving around and attacking) but for NPCs u cant
hunted Nov 23, 2013 @ 5:47pm 
BUTTSAUCE Feb 28, 2014 @ 6:31pm 
Yeah, SNPCs like the ones in Half-Life Renaissance have a controller for NPCs.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 19, 2013 @ 7:22pm
Posts: 5