Portal > General Discussions > Topic Details
Sweegee May 17 @ 3:32pm
Funny Texture/Particle
If you can read the Files (vtf) go to \materials\effects you can see a vtf named "whatisthis.vtf" What is it ?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Explain more please. I can't find anything. Can you tell what to look up specifectly? I'd like to know too.
Sweegee May 18 @ 11:46am 
Did you look in the vpk files?
To be honest, I'm not that good with computers but when is searched portal, portal\materials\effects, \materials\effects, or whatisthis.vtf I didn't find anything. Also I have a Windows 8 opperating system, if that helps.
I searched in the file explorer.
That's weird... what is it?
Sweegee May 18 @ 12:50pm 
I dunno
CubicApocalypse Jun 17 @ 2:28am 
I think it's a bug.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50