Portal > General Discussions > Topic Details
IEpixlyFail Apr 26 @ 3:57pm
Turrets textures seem to be missing
The turrets display as Error like in Gmod if you dont have the resources. Its annoying becasue i cant pick the turrets up to "kill" them. Any help is greatly appreciated
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
SpectatorX Apr 27 @ 2:24pm 
Did you try the first thing you should try? I mean verifying game files.
IEpixlyFail Apr 27 @ 5:33pm 
okay how do you do that exactly because ive never had this problem before
Originally posted by IEpixlyFail:
The turrets display as Error like in Gmod if you dont have the resources. Its annoying becasue i cant pick the turrets up to "kill" them. Any help is greatly appreciated

....."kill them, kill them, kill them."........it should stay like that, as a punishment for offending us!
IEpixlyFail Apr 27 @ 5:52pm 
well imma fix it and you will be my first target
Originally posted by IEpixlyFail:
well imma fix it and you will be my first target

You can't find me in Portal buy Portal 2 and i'll be there...
SpectatorX Apr 28 @ 12:33am 
Right-click on game im steam library, select "properties", next go to "local files" and finally click "verify integrity of game chache files". It will take a moment and will fix your game.
IEpixlyFail May 1 @ 4:17pm 
Originally posted by SpectatorX:
Right-click on game im steam library, select "properties", next go to "local files" and finally click "verify integrity of game chache files". It will take a moment and will fix your game.
Thank you it now works
IEpixlyFail May 1 @ 4:18pm 
Originally posted by Turret #16859:
Originally posted by IEpixlyFail:
well imma fix it and you will be my first target

You can't find me in Portal buy Portal 2 and i'll be there...
unlucky for you i have Portal 2
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50