Portal > General Discussions > Topic Details
Half-Eye Jun 19 @ 4:32am
Fall back into the portal
I have a problem in Chamber 18 where you have to swing between your portals and shoot new portals while swinging. My problem is that I don't fall back into the portal. I think, that I'm not falling straight down into the first portal. But how do I make sure, that I'm falling straight down?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Ł☼ςʞ'ϞŁ☼∂ᶑ Jun 19 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by Half-Eye:
... But how do I make sure, that I'm falling straight down?

Don't use any directional keys. They're not necessary to make it work.
Half-Eye Jun 19 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by ₮ẖȩ·Đḭ§ƿ∂ƫĉħәƦ:
Don't use any directional keys. They're not necessary to make it work.
I had done this. I landed in the water.
Last edited by Half-Eye; Jun 19 @ 12:27pm
Rendomstranger Jun 19 @ 12:54pm 
There is a setting in the options that is basically aim assist for going through portals. You probably have that setting disabled at the moment. I had the same problem until I enabled it. The problem is that without the setting you basically keep any forward momentum you have when going through the portal resulting in you not lining up with the portal when you fall back down.
Half-Eye Jun 20 @ 8:09am 
Originally posted by b.bruinenberg:
There is a setting in the options that is basically aim assist for going through portals. You probably have that setting disabled at the moment. I had the same problem until I enabled it. The problem is that without the setting you basically keep any forward momentum you have when going through the portal resulting in you not lining up with the portal when you fall back down.
Thanks. This is it.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50