Positive game review..
There are a number of "bad reviews" for this game so I thought I would balance it out.
If you liked the *old* Oblivion series then you will enjoy this game. The story is a bit shallow but the art-work is beautiful, the voice acting is not bad and there is plenty to see and do. It's a standard hero quest so there were no unusual suprises.
- I was able to finish the game without a technical problem. There were a few bugs / technical issues but the game saves often enough that I could just reload when I had a problem.
- There was not the usual "lets make him run for 20 minutes to waste some time" in ths game.
- There was not an usually large number of side questions or "get me a loaf of bread and I will get you some cold" quests. All of the quests contributed to the end of the game.
- No running an hour into a cave so you can run an hour back. There was always an exit back to the plot.
- The game did not require you to kill and search 20,000 zombies to find the magical key to the door.
If you enjoy a good story then set it to Easy and don't bother grinding. You don't need too.
In short.. I had a great time playing this game.