Postat: 22 martie
The story is utter bullcrap. Jeyne Kassynder, a heroine, who freed the land from tyrants and royals, is made here a villain and asked the players to be fought against. What the f***? I would play for Jeyne and slay remaining filth of the legion and the hiding royals (and wipe out the remaining Montbarron line), BUT YOU CAN NOT! So basically you are asked to be bad guy in this game and hunt down rebel Robin Hood. Makes no sense.... but then again there are games where you are terrorist and r@pist and general bad guy (GTA series)... - this game is sadly one of those.
Now about the gameplay annoyances:
1. The game is either locked into fullscreen or when you disable it, the mouse is trapped into the game window - what the f***? THERE IS NO OPTION TO MAKE THE GAME RUN IN BORDERLESS WINDOW MODE! :-(
2. If you have controlled attached to your computer, but are not using it - so better unplug it and restart the game or you're f***ed. As the keybindings are just simply ignored when you had active controller plugged in when you started the game. NO WAY TO DISABLE CONTROLLER IN-GAME! :-(
3. the few story clips here are there seem to be in 640x480 resolution, streched over your screen... so you can see the huge jaggy squares. BAD QUALITY STORYLINE VIDEOS!
4. Anjali character in her fire elemental form takes damage while being in fire.... WHAT THE F***? (NO LOGIC; NO COMMON SENSE!)
5. Anjali in her elemental form has no nipples and no pubic hair flaming around like her head-hair does. Game is PEGI-16, so there should be no problem with those even for PEGI reasons. ANATOMICALLY INCORRECT!
6. Tutorials about using different fighting abilities jump up during the fight without pausing the fight, so you have to fast close them to survive and fight off the attacking monsters without being even able to read what was written there. BAD USER INTERFACE!