jimmyb2013 Sep 9, 2013 @ 7:52pm
Does anyone really play Moonbase Alpha?
I'm looking for anyone who can host a server and doesn't just play just to mess around.
Last edited by jimmyb2013; Sep 9, 2013 @ 7:53pm
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
DerMelonenMann Sep 16, 2013 @ 9:44am 
JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
th3shameless Sep 17, 2013 @ 6:45am 
AEIOU!!!
Predomorph Oct 27, 2013 @ 7:30am 
ill actually PLAY
jimmyb2013 Oct 27, 2013 @ 4:53pm 
I actually play!
i play
TitanicTitan Nov 14, 2013 @ 10:24am 
I'll host a server at some point for properly playing the game. I hate the the moonbase alpha community changed to racist, perverted 2 year olds who can't spell.
Last edited by TitanicTitan; Nov 15, 2013 @ 2:57pm
TitanicTitan Nov 15, 2013 @ 4:21pm 
For those of you that want to play moonbase alpha properly I have set up a group called "Moonbase Alpha Dedicated Players League" abbreviated to M.A.D.P.L where we can get together and properly play moonbase alpha. Here's the page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mbalphadpl
[2vN] BrotherLazarus Nov 15, 2013 @ 7:59pm 
You mean that there are people that play this that don't just lean on a key in chat? That makes me hopeful; I hate downloading things that are nothing but idiots and vulgar tools.
TitanicTitan Nov 16, 2013 @ 3:15am 
Originally posted by Wraith:
You mean that there are people that play this that don't just lean on a key in chat? That makes me hopeful; I hate downloading things that are nothing but idiots and vulgar tools.
Actually, one of the biggest problems with Moonbase Alpha's community is the ammount of racists and people who keep typing "JOHN MADDEN!"
Madclearjack Nov 17, 2013 @ 3:54pm 
well I just found this game today and well I have not played it yet but im downloading it now so if u want to team up let me know and mybe you can teach me how to play.
TitanicTitan Nov 18, 2013 @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by Madclearjack:
well I just found this game today and well I have not played it yet but im downloading it now so if u want to team up let me know and mybe you can teach me how to play.
The main problem is, many people have ruined the moonbase alpha community, also go to my group Moonbase Alpha Dedicated Players League for other players who actually want to play the game
McMoe Dec 17, 2013 @ 9:00am 
its lik sweg k
blade312 Dec 20, 2013 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by TitanicTitan26:
For those of you that want to play moonbase alpha properly I have set up a group called "Moonbase Alpha Dedicated Players League" abbreviated to M.A.D.P.L where we can get together and properly play moonbase alpha. Here's the page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mbalphadpl
time to tell this to people that play for text to speech like me!
hb.reel_zach Dec 24, 2013 @ 4:30pm 
I still play
Lucy Trip Dec 26, 2013 @ 12:02am 
come over
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50