AFTER ALL THE WINDOWS 7 + NVIDIA CHAOS, THE FORMULA TO GET WINDOWS 7 AND NVIDIA TO FUNCTION WITH SACRIFICE HAS FINALLY BEEN DISCOVERED, THANKS TO SACRIFICE PLAYER "TehWinner"!!http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=166507
**Download Latest Nvidia Drivers** http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
1) Download Latest Nvidia Inspector. http://www.geeks3d.com/20110305/nvidia-inspector-1-9-5-5-available/
2) Open Nvidia Inspector and under the driver version select profile settings (located in the middle of the program).
3) Then have the "_GLOBAL_DRIVER_PROFILE (Base Profile)" selected or you can make another one specialized for Sacrifice (located at the top of the window you opened). Then click "add application current profile" and add the original sacrifice.exe.
4) Click "Scan Nvidia Predefined Profiles..." (located to the upper right hand side of the window)
*Please Note*: If you can't do this then you must first click "Create a desktop shortcut to run profile settings" (located to the upper right hand side of the window) and run the newly created shortcut then scan "Scan Nvidia Predefined Profiles..."
5) After you finish scanning, scroll down to the Unknown Section and look for the Setting ID "PRE_D3D9_COMPATIBILITY_BITS" and set the Value to "0x00000040 (King's Bounty, X2: Wolverine's Revenge, Independence War 2 - Edge of Chaos, Falcon 4.0 Allied Force, MS Flight Simulator X, Links 2003, Gothic 2, Gothic 1)"
6) Hit apply settings (located to the upper right hand side of the window) and run Sacrifice.
I HOPE THIS UPDATE MADE YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
**Please Note** If you have a Radeon Graphics Card, you do not need to do any modifications because Windows 7, Sacrifice and Radeon are fully compatible.
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK IN THIS POST, IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE AND FOR THE SAKE OF FELLOW SACRIFICE PLAYERS!!!