Upplagd: 23 april
What a wonderful game.
Here are some pro-tips for beginners I wish I'd known at the start:
1) In the first dungeon, the Temple of Trials, you're going to be forced to melee. Everything in here (ants and scorpions) can be kited if you have at least 7 action points. Punch something (using 3), and move 4 spaces away from it. It will use all of its action points to close the 4 space gap, and not be able to attack you. This will save you a lot of trouble.
2) You can heal yourself using doctor/first aid skills in addition to the powder. This can only be done successfully three times each though. (Save your antidotes if poisoned, you'll be able to cure the poison with the use of these skills and/or it will wear off over the course of the time it takes you to attempt to use them)
3) When you enter the second area, walk slowly forward, one space at a time. As you notice the raised stone plates, use the traps skill on them. Even if you skill is low, keep using it. Eventually, you'll disarm them, for 25 XP each.
4) You can steal the key from the final guy to avoid fighting him. You can keep reloading if your steal skill is low. Alternatively you can talk him out of the fight if you have enough speech skill.
5) If you level up in the dungeon, don't put points into melee or unarmed. There's a trainer for each in the first village. If you have less than 55% unarmed skill, you can train to 55%. There's a guy for melee weapons too, that'll give you +10%. I'm not sure what the cutoff is.