The Void > General Discussions > Topic Details
Khyle Feb 9, 2013 @ 4:51pm
The Void Guide Suggestions
I'm going to work on making some comprehensive guides for The Void, with images and videos.

What guides would you guys like to see first?

I'm thinking a few of the better starters would be:

- Donor Glyph Guide
- Using Color
- Maintaining Gardens
- Filling Sister's Hearts
Last edited by Khyle; Feb 9, 2013 @ 5:06pm
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Anderson Feb 10, 2013 @ 10:18am 
Yes, also be sure to mention the 1.01 patch. Very useful.
Khyle Feb 10, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
I'll be sure to mention the 1.01 patch, and the semi-official unofficial patch.
Lucas Gaspar Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:41pm 
I like the order you typed them, first you must know how to give color, after that you must know what color to use, i think i failed this step everytime, i always get dry of color D:
I hope to see your guide soon! Good Luck!
Anderson Apr 14, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
Any progress?
Khyle Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
I got about halfway through a guide, and then got bombarded with a month-long project and a new job. I haven't had any free time in awhile.

The month-long project is finished now, so I'll be able to get back to this soon.
Anderson Apr 21, 2013 @ 2:06pm 
Nice, I wish you luck in that game Khyle.
P.S. What was the project about?
Khyle Apr 21, 2013 @ 3:23pm 
I do game development and simuation design.

I was designing a simulation to help raise money for cancer.
Lucas Gaspar Apr 21, 2013 @ 4:36pm 
Nice! :)
Anderson Apr 22, 2013 @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by Khyle:
I do game development and simuation design.

I was designing a simulation to help raise money for cancer.

Cancer? You mean that you're ill?
Khyle Apr 22, 2013 @ 10:27am 
Oh, no. I don't have cancer.

Spring is Cancer Awareness time, and I take part in a yearly event that raises money for the American Cancer Society. There are several events like it under the same development platform, that take place from April until July.

Last year, the grand total for all donations was over $340,000. Hopefully we can do more this year.
Last edited by Khyle; Apr 22, 2013 @ 10:28am
Anderson Apr 22, 2013 @ 10:35am 
Originally posted by Khyle:
Oh, no. I don't have cancer.

Spring is Cancer Awareness time, and I take part in a yearly event that raises money for the American Cancer Society. There are several events like it under the same development platform, that take place from April until July.

Last year, the grand total for all donations was over $340,000. Hopefully we can do more this year.

Ah very nice. I guess voluntary stuff is always good.
Khyle Apr 22, 2013 @ 2:23pm 
It is voluntary and for a good cause, tons of fun and eats up all my time for awhile -- but it's also a few thousand in advertising for me (and the other people involved).

It's definitely a benefit all around. :)
Last edited by Khyle; Apr 22, 2013 @ 2:25pm
Anderson Apr 23, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Originally posted by Khyle:
It is voluntary and for a good cause, tons of fun and eats up all my time for awhile -- but it's also a few thousand in advertising for me (and the other people involved).

It's definitely a benefit all around. :)

I hope you achieve success Khyle!
Khyle Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:27am 
I'd just like people to know that I still plan on working on these.

I have one started, but I had gotten a contract job at EA and my life has turned into a variable time sink that flip-flops between work and exhaustion.

It's only till the end of summer, though. So. I'll get these done! I promise! (lol D:)
Anderson Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:28am 
Originally posted by Khyle:
I'd just like people to know that I still plan on working on these.

I have one started, but I had gotten a contract job at EA and my life has turned into a variable time sink that flip-flops between work and exhaustion.

It's only till the end of summer, though. So. I'll get these done! I promise! (lol D:)

Good luck!
Don't let those sharks eat ya!
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50