I am not 100% sure if this is fully working fix but this is how i get it working:
Before anything, open your taskmanager (ctrl+shift+esc) and open prosesses tab and check if windygamelauncher.exe is running, if it is, terminate it.[FIX] Stuck on patching?
- So you have got stuck on patching? Do this:
1. Go to your Rust Hearst
install folder ( ex. F:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Rusty Hearts )
This might differ on yours as i have installed it on other drive.
2. Run MPatcher.exe
- This will install currently downloaded patch (ex. got stuck on 99.1%)
3. After patcher is done, run ClientLauncher.exe and it will download the rest of it and installs it succesfully. If not, try MPatcher.exe again.
4. It should be working now![FIX] Rusty Hearts won't launch on steam, see only blink of launhcer?
- This one has been bugging me, but i think i found way to get it work
1. Add MPatcher.exe
as a non-steam game
and add it as favorites
2. Run Mpatcher.exe
before starting Rusty Hearts
and you will be able to play thro steam.[FIX] Black screen after log-in
1. Update your DirectX LINK[www.microsoft.com]
2. If still occurs, Update graphic card driversNvidia drivers LINK[www.nvidia.com]AMD drivers LINK[support.amd.com]
This is only my way to fix it and it might not work 100%
Thank you for reading, if you know someone has this problem, link this thread to your friend or to someone who needs help with this. Also if this didin't work, please tell me :) so if this works for you, it could work for many other and this post could get sticked/pinned :)))
NOTE: If you "Verify integrity of game chache..." It will load the game to earlier patching and you have to patch your game again, so i do not recommend to do this.