張貼於：03 月 27 日
WARNING: This game is broken! I suggest you wait for the next update (in about 10 or so years).
There are a few gameplay-breaking bugs in the game as well as minor annoyances that make you regret buying this game as it is now. I'll list just some of them so you can judge for yourself.
- Double-spawning entities that cause various physical systems to break down and to stop functioning including doors, fans, conveyor belts, etc. This is extremely obnoxious.
- Turrets do not work in both crossfire and stalkyard.
- Hitboxes are misaligned with the playermodel.
- The nuke can be spammed in crossfire, resulting in multiple instant deaths until it stops.
- Acid pool trap does not do any damage in Snarkpit.
- Bad interpretation of client actions by the server, resulting in delayed crossbow fire, gluon beam redirect, tau laser, etc. (this can be altered somewhat at a large cost of server resources).
- Team deathmatch does not function entirely correctly.
- Coop is broken (yes there is a coop command).
- Extremely bright lights due to HDR rendering and the use of mostly quadratic lighting and huge glow sprites.
- Strange looking gloss on weapons.
- Weapons feel "clunky" compared to the original game.
- Changing playermodels in the menu does not work (can be changed via console though).
So that's that. If you're still edging towards buying this game, you're not making the biggest mistake of your life since the remaining community is awesome and sometimes hilarious.
P.S. The Tau Cannon absolutely wrecks!