Survarium is a post-apocalyptic online FPS game. If you are looking for a shooter where skills matter, look no further! The opposing players and deadly anomalies will never stop you on the way to victory, right? Then start playing now for free!
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops. Learn more.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.
Survarium 0.44b is Live. Play Now!
Survarium Update 0.44b is now live! Please find the complete list of changes in the update below. Have a good time playing the game!
The List of Changes in Survarium 0.44b Gameplay
- Changed the tutorial: the first battle against bots is now player locallly.
- Updated BattlEye anticheat libraries.
- Fixed an issue causing the game client to crash when loading in fullscreen mode if the game was inactive for some time before.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to crash when picking up an artifact in French localization.
- Fixed Ukrainian localization.
See you on the battlefield!
Does enybody even play this game?
Looks like a great game but when i try to join a server it takes sooooooooooo long is this game dead or something?
NVIDIA has released videocard driver 372.90 in which they have fixed an issue of the previous driver when textures and objects were missing in Survarium. We recommend you to update the driver[www.nvidia.com] to the version 372.90.
Please find the links to the English versions of 372.90 driver for the popular operational systems below:
Windows 10 64-bit[www.nvidia.com] Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit[www.nvidia.com] Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit[www.nvidia.com]
Survarium Update 0.44 is Live. Play Now!
!Survarium Update 0.44 is now live! Please find the complete list of changes or watch the video overview of the update below. Have a good time playing the game!
Survarium 0.44 Change List
Don't want to read through the complete list? Watch the video highlighting the main features of Survarium 0.44!
The Complete List of Changes
- Weekly Treasure Hunt event has been introduced into the game instead of location search after each match. The main prize and the number of trophies in Treasure Hunt depend on the maximum faction level of your character.
- You will now receive an additional reward (silver and spare parts) for wins.
- You will now have a chance to get a free stash map for a win. You can get up to 2 free stash maps per week. You can have up to 2 free stash maps at any moment (the restriction applies only to stash maps you get for free).
- Grenade toss time decreased to 0.8 sec.
- Changed the time required to swap a weapon. The heavier the weapon, the more time it takes to pull it out or holster:
For weapons lighter than 1 kg: pull out – 0.6с, holster – 0.4 sec.
For weapons from 1 to 2.5 kg: pull out – 0.7 sec, holster – 0.5 sec.
For weapons from 2.5 to 5 kg: pull out – 0.9 sec, holster – 0.5 sec.
For weapons from 5 to 8 kg: pull out – 1.1 sec, holster – 0.6 sec.
For weapons heavier than 8 kg: pull out – 1.3 sec, holster – 0.7 sec.
- Mines and explosives now can be destroyed by a bullet. Explosives won't detonate in this case.
- Mines and explosives now detonate when they are in an explosion radius of other explosive upon its detonation.
- You can now disarm explosives and traps while holding Glow of the Forest (Artifact Hunt mode).
- Decreased the health threshold below which the character's hands are considered broken.
- Added bots (AI opponents) for new players.
- Added an option to play a training match with bots (on any level).
- Bots (AI opponents) are available on the following locations: Rudnya, School, Vostok Radar Station, Chemical Plant, Tarakanovsky Fort, Cologne Bridge.
- Bots (AI opponents) are available in the following game modes: Team Deathmatch, Research, Battery Retrieval.
Equipment and Weapons
- Added MP-443 Grach (Yarygin pistol): damage – 30, armor-piercing – 30, rate of fire – 350. Available at the Renaissance Army on Captain rank.
- Added CZ-75 pistol: damage – 28, armor-piercing – 35, rate of fire – 350. Available at Scavengers on Veteran rank.
- Added Beretta 93R pistol: damage – 24, armor-piercing – 30, rate of fire – 700. A rare tier 7 pistol which can be found in Treasure Hunt.
- Plastic explosives C-4 added to the game. It is available at Black Market upon reaching Centurion rank.
- APS pistol is now available on the 7th equipment tier. Damage increased to 25, armor-piercing increased to 30.
- Colt Python revolver is now available on the 7th equipment tier. Damage increased to 40, armor-piercing increased to 40, rate of fire increased to 300.
- FN FNC, M4A1: added 3 rounds burst mode.
- L85A2: added 2 rounds burst mode.
- Slug: damage coefficient decreased to 50%.
- Implemented BattlEye anticheat software. We will automatically ban all players who use hacks.
- Added sorting of the players' names by activity (non-active players and banned hackers are displayed in the end of the list).
- Initial graphics settings now can be automatically set based on the videocard's peformance.
- Increased width of the player name combo box in replays.
- Decreased the size of video memory when restrictions for resolution and resolution scale are applied in the renderer for slow PCs.
- Fixed lighting issues on London location.
- Fixed several critical issues crashing the game client.
- Fixed issues leading to long lobby loading.
- Fixed several issues with switching between windows (Alt+Tab).
- Score points for a saved ally are being awarded correctly now.
- Fixed Winchester display in the Workshop.
- Fixed display of module descriptions of Minimi lightmachine gun.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect battery display in the battle log (one delivered battery was displayed several times).
- Fixed display of ACOG х6 sight on the renderer for slow PCs.
- Fixed "Optimal settings" button functionality.
- Fixed collisions on Chemical Plant and Cologne Bridge.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed an issue when "Protected" text wasn't displayed when aiming at an enemy.
- Fixed an issue when an ally's name wasn't displayed when aiming at the character.
- Fixed an issue with Survarium launcher when proxy server settings couldn't be determined for a very long time.
Enjoy the update and see you on the battlefields of Survarium!
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful 2 people found this review funny
294.1 hrs on record
Posted: September 22
Early Access Review
+ They finally added Anti-Cheat
--- Everything they've changed since the big UI overhaul patch has ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off greatly, the last straw was them removing match loot and replacing it with a pay to participate lottery called the treasure hunt.
I used to love this game and now it's like a shitnami has swept all over it.
2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful 1 person found this review funny
91.2 hrs on record
Posted: September 26
Early Access Review
This review comes from a die-hard STALKER fan and veteran !
For those of you who don't know what STALKER is, STALKER is a survival FPS with a glimpse of RPG and horror-type FPS set in Ukraine in a fictional 2nd post-cernobyl disaster, where nature and fauna are suffering from mutation and odd things happen as a consequence. It is a very unique game and very good, often compared to it's rival, Fallout series, which is it's closest comparisson. *Metro may be second*
Now, Survarium is considered to be it's successor, even considered as "STALKER 2" ; only, that lacks singleplayer content as in the moment. it's beta stage and the game keeps getting developed with content as the time passes.
Survarium is a solid FPS, with lots of close combat and long range sniping like, featuring big maps where players are fighting for control or slaughter. Beside combat, you will also have to face anomalies on the battlefield, which may grant you specific bonuses if you collect them, or make your game harder by blocking paths etc This game offers a huge range of weapons and armor to choose from 4 unique factions, which can be upgraded to fare better. Also, you can customize your gear with different symbols/ insignias/ ribbons/ marks and camos.
So far, this game offers classic team deathmatch and capture the flag types. More content will come as the devs promised ; including the most-acclaimed and waited, open-world game mode as Day Z.
The graphics are very good and pleasant to the eyes, with many next-gen features to tweak on. Music, sound ambience and gun sounds are very top notch. Maps are nicely designed, and offers suitable possibilites to be played with different classes/ guns.
Survarium is NOT pay-to-win. Don't listen to those idiots who cry "p2w", they don't even understand what that means. Yes there are some premium guns which offer extra incomes after battle, but they don't have increased stats/ dmg/ range/ precision/ so on. Premium items have only income and xp rate increased, which won't affect the course of the battle.
The only problem this game has, so far, as it is still beta-stage, there are kinda many cheaters/ hackers, especially in the high-tier, BUT, the game is so good, that I personally keep playing it. Sure I get mad and rage sometimes, but I still keep on, as the game is fun and challenging to play, even with some retar^ed hackers. :D But if you play on low-tiers, the game is much more enjoyable and with less cheaters, in my oppinion.
I DO recommend this game, especially to other STALKER/ Metro/ Fallout fans. For those who like run&gun type of games, like Call of Duty or Battlefield, you will like this one as well.
So, "get out of here Stalker !", from the store page, and get in the game !
1 person found this review helpful 1 person found this review funny
0.5 hrs on record
Posted: September 21
Early Access Review
The game looks fun however after waiting 30 minutes with all locations checked and finding no server I can't really say anything.
However have a bug where I can't see my head. After reading some other reviews they too had the same bug, along with unable to see the other players. That makes this game kinda hard to play when you've got graphical bugs making it impossible to play. I don't really know whats up with the 30 minute wait times, if it was just me or if something else happened.
Such a broken game especially trying to get into a match!
I can sit for over 30 mintes and still cant get into a match, the game is going to die especially if we cant get into a game. It says Im a lvl 8 but when searching for a match its starts to search lvl 2 servers an then 0-4 servers. The game is seriously b...
Anyone else think they should add a glock? Doesn't have to be a full auto G18 but mabey a G19 semi auto 9mm. Anyone else agree? I was thinking this guns should be added. http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/39866.jpg its the Glock 19 so its not ful...