Yayınlanma: 23 Aralık
Let me be honest, I do love this game and I enjoy playing it. But it has some rather annoying quirks about it. ( like all games)
-Not many people play RO2 so there is limited servers and even more limited that play custom maps with players. ( the game is not dead!)
-Almost always it seems the Germans win because most vet players pick Axis every time stacking teams.
-The suppression effect is a little exagerated in the game. IE; Aiming down sights and incoming enemy fire will cause the rifle to jerk around uncontrollably.
- The russians all have brand new very BRIGHT uniforms which the Germans can easily target at range, and even in dark windows.
- unlike the Original RO, RO2 has very limited tank combat. Only a hand full of combined arms maps and one main tank orientated map.
- Most popular servers will most certainly pick the following maps. Bridges, Grain elevator, Appartments, ect Over and over again.
- Spawning is VERY annoying, usually spawning so far behind from the objective it takes forever to renforce your team. and usually a 24 second respawn wave.
The good stuff.
- Excellent detail, weapons loading fireing and tank detail is outstanding.
- Combat is very fun and as challenging as you want it to be.
- Ballistics are pretty accurate although I find 200m sight adjustments works best at 100m.
- Losts to level up on and it doesn't level up too quickly.
- The maps are very well done and have a great atmosphere. ( dark, cold full of death)
- sounds are also pretty good however the recently added MG42 could have had a bit more time spent on the sound.
- the controls are not overwhelming like some simulation games and RO2 is not overly difficult to play. also has a training mode and single player level mode.
- Graphics are excellent usuing the Unreal engine.
I would reccomend RO2, it is very fun and addicitng. The quicks mentioned are not ment to discourage and you will easily forget about them once you try the game. A lot of them have to do with servers.