Captain of the USS Flying Wombat Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:54pm
Have a majority or Red Orchestra 2 players moved over to Rising Storm?
I'm having considerable trouble finding servers with more than 15 people on it at a time, so I'm wondering - did most of the Red Orchestra 2 players switch over to Rising Storm?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
R5CYA Jun 25, 2013 @ 5:15pm 
yeah. it's new. but they're starting to come back.
what did you do, set "theater of war? filter to RO2 only?
Malfor Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:02pm 
i noticed that the servers are mixed in together they might have been doing what i was doing and clicked a rising storm on on accident but there both great i have been going back and forth with both games
Pte Maylam Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
I have firmly stuck to RO2 for the moment. I can't honestly say the pacific theatre was my cup of tea, though I had RS on preorder mainly because I liked TW. I will switch at some point, but... Yeah.
Praxius Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:02pm 
I also pre-ordered RS, but mostly for the 40% discount and not wanting to have my game fragmented with a demo-like version of RS in the mix.... I prefer to have a full game experience.

But I have been playing 95% all RO2 still..... like Maylam, I am not interested in the US/Japanese Theatre.
Mexicutioner Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:52pm 
Let the RS buzz settle down then Im sure more people will be playing RO2 since it offers way more diversity then RS. Remeber RS was intended to be "training wheels" for new players to get into the RO2 universe.
Last edited by Mexicutioner; Jun 25, 2013 @ 11:55pm
BlazeMcNight Jun 26, 2013 @ 5:56am 
I still play (85% of the ) only RO/RO2. Although last night I went a couple hours with playing some RS maps. I want to get a feel of the maps/gameplay before I start actually playing RS for a reason.
R5CYA Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Originally posted by Mexicutioner:
Let the RS buzz settle down then Im sure more people will be playing RO2 since it offers way more diversity then RS. Remeber RS was intended to be "training wheels" for new players to get into the RO2 universe.
LOL! than they goofed. instead of training wheels, they sent a unicycle.
Wellborn Warrior Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
just set the filter so that the populated servers are on top an you have 10-20 full servers to choose from.
Beags Jun 26, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
I can't seem to find any servers, I set my to all, all, and all, but no servers tend to show up.
Crystal Jun 26, 2013 @ 3:05pm 
Nope as for me i even not bought it because dont like it. Also it looks unfair because of 25% discount well i own half of the RO2 franchise now and they sell me the other one so why i must pay 75% instead 50% hell no it's overpriced and unfair. Until they make it superrior in comparison to HoS or make 50% discount i say NOPE!
Also most of people from russian community staying with HoS for an obvious reason so it's not a problem for me to find a server ;3
Last edited by Crystal; Jun 26, 2013 @ 3:06pm
TeH RODENT =PL= Jul 7, 2013 @ 2:24pm 
Yeah, Rising Storm gets more love from players lately. I heard that's because if you buy RS, you'll get a full version of HOS too, while RO2 offers only a demo of RS. But I got HOS with RS demo (I would have no choice anyway) and it's fine =P
Groene_Thee (Banned) Jul 13, 2013 @ 12:58am 
RO2 turned into RS, frightening off the players who do liked the ostfront theme.
Now its all pacific BS. FAIL
Sharkey Jul 13, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
I tend to play on servers that cycle both
[RGN] MADDOG Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:18pm 
i like both
Loco Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:49pm 
I had my fun with RS but in the end the maps are way to narrow for my liking.
Gone back to mainly HoS.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:54pm
Posts: 15