Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer

View Stats:
buying RS will unlock RO2 MP?
?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
R5CYA Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:39am 
yes. the full RO2 mp. but no single player RO2. although you can still do the training.
Last edited by R5CYA; Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:39am
Originally posted by R5CYA:
yes. the full RO2 mp. but no single player RO2. although you can still do the training.
ok thanks
Moskeeto Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:55am 
Just commenting to confirm that what R5CYA said is correct.
Last edited by Moskeeto; Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:55am
Originally posted by Moskeeto:
Just commenting to confirm that what R5CYA said is correct.
tnx
BF1 Hype Train Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:13pm 
btw really if your looking for the most content then i recommend u buy ro2 first because afterwards u get an additional 25% discount on rs so if you wait for a sale you could get all of ro2 and rs for 10 bucks or you could just get rs adn ro2 multiplayer for the same price
Moskeeto Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:43pm 
Originally posted by MarksmenSEAN27:
btw really if your looking for the most content then i recommend u buy ro2 first because afterwards u get an additional 25% discount on rs so if you wait for a sale you could get all of ro2 and rs for 10 bucks or you could just get rs adn ro2 multiplayer for the same price
The only advantage to that is getting RO2's single player, which isn't worth it, imo. Buying just RS gets you all of RO2 and RS multiplayer with all the classes and weapons.
HK-50 Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:17pm 
RO2 single player is just multiplayer with bots. Not an absolute necessity. Rising Storm is a hell of a deal... basically two games for $20. Way more content than those $60 ripoffs like BF4 and CoD.
BF1 Hype Train Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
hey def no prob, btw yeah ik the singleplayer isnt that great but i was simply telling him thsi if he wanted to get the most content as possible for the lowest price btw, hey btw lol if u have an extra rs pass that u feel like givin out im ur guy lol :)
Radmir Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:04pm 
In my humble opinion single player is just a source of frustration if you played tutorial and edited keyboards for yourself;3
BF1 Hype Train Nov 11, 2013 @ 12:07pm 
yeah im already done with it like i said i was just throwing that option out there in case he really wanted it though it has come it use for me a couple times when i was at places that didnt have internet and didnt feel like lagging out my computer with the custome server on mp
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:35am
Posts: 10