Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 5:17am
Question #3
So does this include the rising storm ?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Anderson Apr 25 @ 5:23am 
If you buy Rising Storm, you get RO2 + Rising Storm.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 6:11am 
Yes im sorry i wasnt clear.I installed ro2 yesterday for free.When i join the multiplayer i have acces to the americans and japan.So what does rising storm dlc includes?
SU-37 YELLOW Apr 25 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef:
Yes im sorry i wasnt clear.I installed ro2 yesterday for free.When i join the multiplayer i have acces to the americans and japan.So what does rising storm dlc includes?
The ability to play any class in rising storm, you are probably getting full acess to Rising Storm because of the free weekend. If you don't own it, you will be stuck withRifleman only in Rising Storm.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 6:25am 
So if i buy it i will have acces to the other classes.That's the only differnce?So you pay 13 dollars for a few classes extra?
SU-37 YELLOW Apr 25 @ 6:31am 
Originally posted by Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef:
So if i buy it i will have acces to the other classes.That's the only differnce?So you pay 13 dollars for a few classes extra?
Sort of, If you don'y buy Rising Storm there is no leveling, Only Rifle man class with bolt action Rifles.

If you buy Rising Stom you can play any class like the flamethrower or assault class. I strongly recomend you buy rising storm.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 7:50am 
ok i will then...thank you
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 8:33am 
It's called rising storm game of the year edition.Is is this the rising storm dlc?It's only 3,49 dollars!
Dr. Wow Apr 25 @ 8:36am 
Originally posted by Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef:
It's called rising storm game of the year edition.Is is this the rising storm dlc?It's only 3,49 dollars!

Yeah with the free-weekend there's a crazy discount on the game.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 8:36am 
Ok-Buying it!
Dr. Wow Apr 25 @ 8:53am 
I just checked in the store, and it's listed under "buy Rising Storm" . The Digital Deluxe Upgrade is for if you already own Rising Storm.

It should be $4,99
Last edited by Dr. Wow; Apr 25 @ 8:55am
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 9:23am 
So what should i buy for rising storm dlc????
Moskeeto Apr 25 @ 9:30am 
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510/

On that page just buy the first or second purchase option.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 9:32am 
What is the digital deluxe edition?Does it add additional content?
Moskeeto Apr 25 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef:
What is the digital deluxe edition?Does it add additional content?
Yeah, but not much. The weapons it unlocks for you can be unlocked by leveling up certain classes.
Vct_GR_Col_Jimelef Apr 25 @ 9:54am 
Ok!Should i install the beta or nothing?I have rising storm/Red orchestra 2 installed!
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 25 @ 5:17am
Posts: 17