Big D Apr 21 @ 10:50am
8GB UPDATE ?!?!?!?!?!
jesus christ are we getting red orchestra 3 or something ?
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
WnxBlazkowicz Apr 21 @ 10:52am 
I wonder if the Adolf Hitler mech is now a playable character
JigSaw Apr 21 @ 10:52am 
Keep in mind this is NOT the final changelog and some times are subject to be removed if QA finds that that are not fully fixed.

The changelog is too long for a Official Game Group announcement so here is a link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=98816

Highlights include:

2 Transports
New Gametype S&D
New Rising Storm Map - Maggot Hill
Inclusion of 3 new Official Custom Community Maps
The Brewing System
And many more feature additions, gameplay tweaks and bug fixes
Poerisija Apr 21 @ 10:53am 
What, transports? The transports we were suppoed to have 2 years ago? Wow. I thought they had scrapped them for more funny killing floor sets.
LimeyPolo Apr 21 @ 10:53am 
Originally posted by WNxBlazkowicz:
I wonder if the Adolf Hitler mech is now a playable character
This might persuade me to actually download it and not uninstall the game. :)
T5 Tuomainen [29ID] Apr 21 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by E.T.Samuelsson:
Keep in mind this is NOT the final changelog and some times are subject to be removed if QA finds that that are not fully fixed.

The changelog is too long for a Official Game Group announcement so here is a link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=98816

Highlights include:

2 Transports
New Gametype S&D
New Rising Storm Map - Maggot Hill
Inclusion of 3 new Official Custom Community Maps
The Brewing System
And many more feature additions, gameplay tweaks and bug fixes

I see that my link has been edited by Yoshiro an hour ago so I'd assume it's the latest version of changelog ;) I know it said "Preliminary" before.
Last edited by T5 Tuomainen [29ID]; Apr 21 @ 10:54am
Plation Apr 21 @ 10:54am 
well the patch its not 8,5 gig. alot smaler. but every time they release a patch you need to download the game whit the changes
Simmons33 Apr 21 @ 10:55am 
Well then, I havnt played for quite a few months. Might log on and check this out
JigSaw Apr 21 @ 10:57am 
Originally posted by PFC Tuomainen 29th ID:
Originally posted by E.T.Samuelsson:
Keep in mind this is NOT the final changelog and some times are subject to be removed if QA finds that that are not fully fixed.

The changelog is too long for a Official Game Group announcement so here is a link: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=98816

Highlights include:

2 Transports
New Gametype S&D
New Rising Storm Map - Maggot Hill
Inclusion of 3 new Official Custom Community Maps
The Brewing System
And many more feature additions, gameplay tweaks and bug fixes

I see that my link has been edited by Yoshiro an hour ago so I'd assume it's the latest version of changelog ;) I know it said "Preliminary" before.

Aye =)
Wilkes Booth Apr 21 @ 10:58am 
LOL!
Hitler and Stalin titans.

Game turns into Titanfall clone. XD
Big D Apr 21 @ 10:59am 
after reading the changelog i want to give it a try put with my turnip connection i may try it mid may
HunterKiller Apr 21 @ 11:00am 
Well, with Steam capping my download/install speed, this is going to take better than one hour per GB to install. Thanks, no gaming for me the rest of the day. Oh yeah and more GB's of HDD space when I deleted games this morning so I would have more room to install some I have yet to play.
Last edited by HunterKiller; Apr 21 @ 11:02am
NerØ Apr 21 @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
Well, with Steam capping my download/install speed, this is going to take better than one hour per GB to install. Thanks, no gaming for me the rest of the day.

yeah, same here. >_>
Big D Apr 21 @ 11:03am 
Originally posted by HunterKiller:
Well, with Steam capping my download/install speed, this is going to take better than one hour per GB to install. Thanks, no gaming for me the rest of the day.
i feel ya i get at best 315kb speed translates to 1gb per hour o how fibre wire seems to be a unthinkable dream
T5 Tuomainen [29ID] Apr 21 @ 11:03am 
I found Yoshiro's explanation why we have to download the full game:

Originally posted by Yoshiro:
The patch size is 8.5 gigs, that is correct (the game is larger than that). But this update will allow us to do much smaller patch sizes in the future. That is one of the key points of the Brewing system we have made to replace Unreal's default "Cooking" system.

Source[forums.tripwireinteractive.com]
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 21 @ 10:50am
Posts: 33