|RD| DurbanPoison Mar 8 @ 1:29pm
A question about this RO/RS community...
Now I understand that all games are going to have ♥♥♥♥♥s that play them, cheat or try to ruin them - just like in life - there are plently of ignorant or closed minded people. But can anyone explain what the reason is for so much hatred and insults on this specific forum?

Half the reason I have grown to love this game is it's unique community - teamwork and spirit that players display with one another. I honestly get along with 95% of players... the other 5% are just mad cause I tk'd them on accident.

Point being... why then (here on the forums) are there so many little babies with nothing better to do that troll for the sake of trolling? In game it's rare I come across someone who is so childish or immature that it's self-evident. So wtf are the forums full of these little b!tches?

(And before you go there...this is not troll bait - rather an honest question from a new comer to this game and community. Granted trolls usually don' t need bait anyway lol)

But for the trolls that can't help themselves... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+point+of+an+internet+forum%3F
Last edited by |RD| DurbanPoison; Mar 8 @ 1:48pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
{MERC.29} Mikeedude Mar 8 @ 1:35pm 
Youi should remember the steam community forums are open to anyone, so people who had never heard of the game before pop by and start trolling.
Thats just because with millions of people on steam a percentage have nothing better to do.
The community usually uses the twi forums to voice problems and questions,where at least trolls can be policed a bit better.
As for this specific forum ,almost every multiplayer forum on steam i visit has the same idiots visiting them.
stickerbox Mar 8 @ 1:39pm 
What the most annoying thing in the game, imo, is the fact if you accidentally tk someone and apologize they don't forgive you and they set out on a quest to hunt you down..
|RD| DurbanPoison Mar 8 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by CrysisX:
What the most annoying thing in the game, imo, is the fact if you accidentally tk someone and apologize they don't forgive you and they set out on a quest to hunt you down..


THIS!

And yeah Mikeedude - I suppose you're right. It's just most steam games have more idiots than I've seen in RO.... but again... anyone can share their ♥♥♥♥ty opions on the forums lol. Like mine for instance! HA! (trolled myself to save them the trouble lol.)

I think it's time I migrated to the TWI forum - thanks for the suggestion.
Last edited by |RD| DurbanPoison; Mar 8 @ 1:55pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 8 @ 1:29pm
Posts: 3