The King Possum Aug 31 @ 1:20pm
why do I get session banned?
I am not team killing. I am not cheating. I am trying to learn how to play the game but get killed from so far away that I haven't even seen who or what has shot me. It is hard to learn to play a game if I am being banned from the game.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Nequis Aug 31 @ 1:23pm 
Love it when stories are so one sided and vague.
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 1:25pm 
those are the facts. I had two kills and lots of deaths. there is nothing else o tell. that is everything I know of. Had they given me a reason for my session ban I could post more information but as I was not given a reason for this session ban I can provide no more information than what I already have stated.

Originally posted by Nequis:
Love it when stories are so one sided and vague.
Nequis Aug 31 @ 1:28pm 
It can be for many reasons,let's say the players were tired of you wasting ♥♥♥♥loads of tickets for nothing,and vote kicked you. Join another server or try to get the basics vs some bots/campaign which is an extended tutorial.
Harmonica Aug 31 @ 2:42pm 
If you're new to the game, make sure to stick to rifleman until you get the hang of it. People tend to kick players who don't perform well as a squad-leader/team-leader.

Another reason could be "speed-hacking" which pops-up every now and then when your connection is unstable. You'll see a message in your lower left corner. When this happens it's best to let go of all controls until the message/lag is gone. Also, don't play on wifi, use a cable.

Not sure if this is the reason you're being kicked but it might have something to do with it.
Keijo Aug 31 @ 3:05pm 
Noone is going to ban you for being bad unless you play an tl or sl or tanker, so it must be your connection.

There noway anyone is keeping track how many times you die in a round and ban you because of that.
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 3:23pm 
I am on wifi but I have a very stable 50 Mbps. if I have ever been squad or team leader I didn't know it. I have been playing with the machine guns as I like automatic guns. on FPS I usually like the LMG type guns. what is the ti, si or tanker?
I will try your suggestions.
Harmonica Aug 31 @ 3:29pm 
This game really doesn't like wifi, no matter how stable/fast your connection is. It has been a known problem for a long time. Good luck with the cable, it will probably solve your problems ;)
=(e)= Lemonater47 Aug 31 @ 6:19pm 
Originally posted by The King Possum:
I am on wifi but I have a very stable 50 Mbps. if I have ever been squad or team leader I didn't know it. I have been playing with the machine guns as I like automatic guns. on FPS I usually like the LMG type guns. what is the ti, si or tanker?
I will try your suggestions. :HOSTAGE:

L not i lol.

Squad leader (sl)
Team leader (tl)
Tank commander (tanker).
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 6:21pm 
thanks, This tv I am using makes it hard to read words and letters at times.:to my knowledge I haven't been any of them.

Originally posted by =(e)= Lemonater47:
Originally posted by The King Possum:
I am on wifi but I have a very stable 50 Mbps. if I have ever been squad or team leader I didn't know it. I have been playing with the machine guns as I like automatic guns. on FPS I usually like the LMG type guns. what is the ti, si or tanker?
I will try your suggestions.

L not i lol.

Squad leader (sl)
Team leader (tl)
Tank commander (tanker).
Last edited by The King Possum; Aug 31 @ 6:22pm
ShotgunRagtime Aug 31 @ 6:33pm 
You could've been booted due to:

Lag
Kicked to make room for clan member/mod/admin
Glitch
Not playing MG effectively

Until you've learned the maps, I'd recommend playing rifleman and PTFO'ing hard. Make sure you're always in a capzone or heading to one
Killroy Aug 31 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by The King Possum:
those are the facts. I had two kills and lots of deaths. there is nothing else o tell. that is everything I know of. Had they given me a reason for my session ban I could post more information but as I was not given a reason for this session ban I can provide no more information than what I already have stated. :HOSTAGE:

Originally posted by Nequis:
Love it when stories are so one sided and vague.
Chances are you where not playing your role effectivly
Or you have lag/poor connection.
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 9:10pm 
I'll say I am not very effective because I have yet to learn the game. If people are snobbish and kick people because they are not very effective then they will never get that way without playing the game. I did take the advice of going to a bots server and am learning the game. another commentor stated that this game is not good with wifi no matter how good the wifi. I can say for fact that I get every bit of 50Mbps so if there is a problem with my connection it is on the games server side and not mine. I can't connect with a wire because of who I live with. when I play against the bots I have no connection problems and never have seen a problem with my connection against humans.

Originally posted by Killroy:
Originally posted by The King Possum:
those are the facts. I had two kills and lots of deaths. there is nothing else o tell. that is everything I know of. Had they given me a reason for my session ban I could post more information but as I was not given a reason for this session ban I can provide no more information than what I already have stated.
Chances are you where not playing your role effectivly
Or you have lag/poor connection.
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 9:10pm 
I will try this out.


Originally posted by ShotgunRagtime:
You could've been booted due to:

Lag
Kicked to make room for clan member/mod/admin
Glitch
Not playing MG effectively

Until you've learned the maps, I'd recommend playing rifleman and PTFO'ing hard. Make sure you're always in a capzone or heading to one
hippocampalKitten (j) Aug 31 @ 11:32pm 
But the idea is that if you get really good as a rifleman, other weapons will be just as easy to get the hang off; i.e. if you master the most basically-equipped role (which requires a good amount of precision and reflexes) then other classes will be much easier. Read one of the many guides beforehand if you're thinking about playing SL or TL, though.
The King Possum Aug 31 @ 11:44pm 
sounds like solid advice. Thanks.


Originally posted by hippocampalKitten (j):
But the idea is that if you get really good as a rifleman, other weapons will be just as easy to get the hang off; i.e. if you master the most basically-equipped role (which requires a good amount of precision and reflexes) then other classes will be much easier. Read one of the many guides beforehand if you're thinking about playing SL or TL, though.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50