Bad Rats > General Discussions > Topic Details
Lord Tony Sep 29, 2013 @ 3:18am
This game is not worth 5 dollars, stop acting like it is.
All I want is a couple copies of badrats off someone and someone goes "it's a 5 dollar game" so he expects some TF2 keys and metals. This game goes from 10-50 cents on sale and even then that is a little too much. I'm not giving you two ♥♥♥♥ing tf2 keys so I can play a joke on someone.

The value of this game is 90% LOWER than the store price tag.
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
CoolGuy108 Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:11am 
dude i think almost everyone who owns it got it in a sale for 20 cents
Lord Tony Sep 29, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Originally posted by CrUiZiNw/JeSuS~†GodBless†sXe:
dude i think almost everyone who owns it got it in a sale for 20 cents

And they expect to trade it off to some idiot for 2 keys, not happening.
The Vhampster Sep 29, 2013 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Lord Tony:
All I want is a couple copies of badrats off someone and someone goes "it's a 5 dollar game" so he expects some TF2 keys and metals. This game goes from 10-50 cents on sale and even then that is a little too much. I'm not giving you two ♥♥♥♥ing tf2 keys so I can play a joke on someone.

The value of this game is 90% LOWER than the store price tag.
I could easily say that about Deponia and Chaos on Deponia. And they're still much more expensive on sale than Bad Rats on sale
penguin respector Sep 29, 2013 @ 11:40am 
this game is worth much more than $5, i suggest you watch your mouth when you're around my rats crew.
lob Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:25am 
i dont own it (Yet)
TentacleMayor Oct 17, 2013 @ 2:47am 
There should be a Steam trader advice animal. Captions:

- When buying: Dude, that went on sale 4 months ago, that's not worth even half the store price.

- When selling: Look at the store page m8, that's how much it's worth. I don't care if it was 90% off last week.
penguin respector Oct 17, 2013 @ 7:19am 
Originally posted by TentacleMayor:
advice animal
no memes allowed here please go
Rogerio Oct 18, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by bugged trolling mechanic:
this game is worth much more than $5, i suggest you watch your mouth when you're around my rats crew.


Hésús H Christ! 860+ hours in this game!

You are The Rodent Lord! :D
Last edited by Rogerio; Oct 18, 2013 @ 1:40pm
Lord Tony Oct 18, 2013 @ 1:51pm 
Originally posted by GoonSwarm:
Originally posted by bugged trolling mechanic:
this game is worth much more than $5, i suggest you watch your mouth when you're around my rats crew.


Hésús H Christ! 860+ hours in this game!

You are The Rodent Lord! :D

Most likely went idle.
penguin respector Oct 18, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
Originally posted by Lord Tony:
Originally posted by GoonSwarm:


Hésús H Christ! 860+ hours in this game!

You are The Rodent Lord! :D

Most likely went idle.
The Binding of Isaac
17.2 hrs on record

sorry, get the ♥♥♥♥ out of my forum indie gamer
Lord Tony Oct 18, 2013 @ 3:02pm 
Originally posted by bugged trolling mechanic:
Originally posted by Lord Tony:

Most likely went idle.
The Binding of Isaac
17.2 hrs on record

sorry, get the ♥♥♥♥ out of my forum indie gamer

You're a bronyfag.
lob Oct 18, 2013 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Lord Tony:
Originally posted by bugged trolling mechanic:
The Binding of Isaac
17.2 hrs on record

sorry, get the ♥♥♥♥ out of my forum indie gamer

You're a bronyfag.
i went through all his groups couldent find any Brony related Groups Your argument is invalid
Last edited by lob; Oct 18, 2013 @ 3:11pm
penguin respector Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
Originally posted by Lord Tony:
Originally posted by bugged trolling mechanic:
The Binding of Isaac
17.2 hrs on record

sorry, get the ♥♥♥♥ out of my forum indie gamer

You're a bronyfag.
i'm not one of those freaks, idiot. stop getting me confused with yourself, indie gamer.
penguin respector Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
Originally posted by Nez'ru The furry:
Originally posted by Lord Tony:

You're a bronyfag.
i went through all his groups couldent find any Brony related Groups Your argument is invalid
yeah im not socially awkward like most pc gamers.
[ΣΣ] Computer (Easy) Nov 7, 2013 @ 7:50am 
Don't think about the price, think about supporting the developer of this excellent game. You do want BAD RATZ 2: CATS REVENGE don't you?
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50