- 2:00 pm: ZeroDay(++) Contacted us about a potential hack/exploit which could force servers to crash unexpectedly, as well as have other unintended side-effects.
- 2:58 pm: ZeroDay(++) provided the steps for reproducing the issue.
- 3:25 pm: Issue reproduced internally and confirmed.
- 3:50 pm: Bounty confirmed and payment for issue approved.
- 4:06 pm: Payment sent through Paypal.
Will update this as we fix the issue and can confirm payment has been received.
Again, we offer $100 bounties for anyone who can provide us with hacks of any kind (which are NOT aimbots/esp/speedhacks) that can have an impact on gameplay or server stability on our official, online servers. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with details.
Congrats to ZeroDay(++) for our first legitimate, confirmed bounty. May he live long and prosper.