Publicado: 21 de Diciembre
Without a doubt the best
modern spy game I've heard of. I'm not a fan of wordiness, so here's the basic rundown, pluses and minuses and stuff.
+ brilliant stealth system. People notice gunshots (but not silenced ones), dead bodies, themselves being shot... loads of stuff
+ skill customization is wonderful. By end-game of my stealth build I could walk into a room invisible, kill 5 people and walk out without anyone seeing me. Leeroy Jenkins run: kick in the door, empty the clip, everyone's dead before the alarm's raised.
+ boss fights were pretty good. They all had features to make them unique, and it was fun to fight all of them except non-spiked Brayko
+ dossiers were super useful, both as flavor-text and
in-game. I loved pausing before the end to read all the stuff I'd learned about everyone
+ cutscenes were well-done. Most were skippable (BRILLIANT) and I loved Mike's various responses to things
+ special mention for letting me Punch Marburg
as a dialog option
+ also: "refuse" "kiss my ♥♥♥" "♥♥♥♥ off"
is the best set of options I've ever encountered.
+ There were so many things I could do. The devs coded in a lot of secrets and stuff
- dialog choices could've been more descriptive. I wasn't expecting Mike to insult someone when I pressed Suave.
- I wish Sis
got more involvement in the game
- there were an unfortunate amount of glitches, such as Mike trying to hold an Assault Rifle like an SMG, or slowly creeping up a wall
* Positive or negative: the Chain Shot's final upgrade is incredibly overpowered. This would be completely negative, but it allowed me to destroy
forced aggro fights (bosses) and continue on my merry, crouch-walking way.
* Some of the glitches were hilarious. I managed to stick a guard through a wall, and he wouldn't stop vibrating.
* Security minigames. I loved the Digital Keypad, was neutral on the Lockpicking, and despised Hacking, because of mouse sensitivity.
* The characters could emote really well! ...could be a little higher-rez, but it was originally for consoles, so whatever.
Overall, wonderful game! I'd easily give this a 9/10 on a standard scale, and wish there was a sequel in the making.