Runestone Keeper
What was updated just now?
I got a client update through Steam. What was updated? Are there patch notes?

edit on June 18, 2017 - I've been playing again and I see changes. Some of which are graphical improvements, etc. No spoilers here and I'll leave it at this: it's more than just a "bump" update from what I have observed in-game.
Last edited by KrudlerTheHorse; Jun 18 @ 6:59am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
We demand an answer!! :3
They just announced a new game. Probably an update to make us hit the news button.
Timmey May 29 @ 8:28am 
Also could be that some component required 4 the game was updatet e.g. direct X or visual studio stuff
Yup. An advertisement. Not an update at all.
Nefer May 30 @ 12:19pm 
They are not updating this game anymore. The devs has moved onto their new project.
There must be more of an update than just that, because mine is now bugged and I can't play.
What's happening RainShine?
Originally posted by KrudlerTheHorse:
What's happening RainShine?
It loads to the start screen, as it should, but when I click play(or start or whatever?), the doors close and it hangs.
Nefer May 30 @ 11:12pm 
Make a report in the bug thread asap. then.
risu23 May 30 @ 11:36pm 
Same here. I never get past the slamming doors after clicking "Start" (OS X). Halp!

Originally posted by RainShine:
There must be more of an update than just that, because mine is now bugged and I can't play.
Timmey May 30 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by RainShine:
Originally posted by KrudlerTheHorse:
What's happening RainShine?
It loads to the start screen, as it should, but when I click play(or start or whatever?), the doors close and it hangs.
I had some similar problems with other games, reinstalling the whole thing worked fine. I guess the steam-updater kills the games sometimes.
Originally posted by Timmey:
I had some similar problems with other games, reinstalling the whole thing worked fine. I guess the steam-updater kills the games sometimes.

Good point! You can also right-click a game in Steam then Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity. This will re-download any corrupted of wrong files.
Timmey May 31 @ 5:38am 
Originally posted by KrudlerTheHorse:
Originally posted by Timmey:
I had some similar problems with other games, reinstalling the whole thing worked fine. I guess the steam-updater kills the games sometimes.

Good point! You can also right-click a game in Steam then Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity. This will re-download any corrupted of wrong files.
I know that, but this dosnt work sometimes :-(
Originally posted by Timmey:
I know that, but this dosnt work sometimes :-(

Oh good to know! Thanks :)
RainShine May 31 @ 10:02pm 
They fixed the Mac issue. :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50