Zamieszczono: 23 listopada
Eversion is a puzzle platformer, but discovering the story and setting are an important part of the game.
What makes this game very enjoyable is that the puzzling and the platforming are fun, but never get in the way of the discovering by keeping you stuck at one part to long:
- There are some tricky platforming parts, but nothing insane. Also, respawns are fast, lives are infinite, and checkpoints are conveniently placed.
- The puzzles are easy to figure out. They don't require pen & paper or anything, just a few clever uses of the game mechanics.
- The game is quite short, as it should be. When the game mechanics are exhausted, it doesn't grind on, it just wraps it up.
The graphics are simple, but do a good job portraying the unique setting. A setting that I will not describe, because it would sound boring, but when you play the game it just works so very well. The same goes for the music: simple, but effective.
I recommend this game to anyone who can enjoy the creativity that went into this game, and isn't completely horrible at platformers.
My total time played:
- after 30 mins - got regular ending
- after 2 hours - got true ending (I highly recommend trying to get this!)
- after 2.5 hours - got all achievements (I used a guide to get the last two)