게시 일시: 2015년 5월 25일
i would recommend this game to a friend or someone who likes the turn-based Strategy type games but there are a few problems i think with the game:
- Mountain Clans and the Undead are not a playable race.
- early in missions/scenarios enemies scale much higher then what you do but when you level up once your just over powered
I am not sure what they did to the thief either whether they changed him so he can't do actions e.g.(infiltrate spy, poison party, duel leaders or a party, (or if you had chosen the guild master leader then you got extra actions like assassinate random unit in a party and steal gold or a spell from the enemy Base).
the main pro of this game for me is:
- the way battles are taken is more stratical then Disciples II:
- part of map where you can do 2X magic, ranged or melee damage.
- animations are much better as well.
Personally on my opinion i say that Disciples II: galleen's return was much better in fact prob the best of the series if you bought this one over Disciples II i would call you crazy unless you haven't played number 2 yet