Публикувани: 26 май
Okay, first of all. This is NOT a Splinter Cell game, even if it's in the title. This game doesn't contains any element of the previous Splinter Cells. This is not a stealth game. If you want to play something like Chaos Theory, or Pandora's Tomorrow, this game isn't for You.
But if you want to play with an excellent tactical shooter, this game is waiting for you. Sam Fisher is now a killing machine. During the a playthrough you've got:
- First of all a good story.
- P.E.C. challenges (a lot) to get you points, and upgrade your armors, and weapon arsenal.
- Lot of weapons, and armors for COOP
- COOP contains a story mode, horde mode and a versus mode.
- Plot twist of the coop story
- great cover mechanics and fluid movement
- enough equipment, to find the combination, that works best for you.
- You can use the environment for the interrogations.
However there are some stuff, i don't like:
- The game incredibly EASY. The AI reacts the same all the time, Even with a pistol you can play through the game on the hardest difficulty. Too easy to learn the levels and the enemies.
- Terrible PC port. I have a pretty good pc. Quadcore CPU, 8gb RAM, GTX 750 Titan videocard. But i don't know how, on some levels i barely get 25-30 fps.
- Uplay. (And thanks to Uplay very buggy save system