Posted: March 27
Early Access Review
Well first off, I love this game. Probably one of the most fun first person shooter games i have played in a while. This game is great and all. . .but the resent changes that came this year caused more problems. I stopped playing for a while and will jump right back at the update to see if it is getting better.
However this game is early access and although I might not agree with some of the updates put out so far, I beleive the game has great potential in the future.
- Fun gameplay that you can play for hours.
- They got rid of the shrubs
- Animals are awesome, adding guns. . . even better.
- Different game modes
- I have only seen one or two bugs, but they were fixed.
- Not pay to win. (nothing to pay just have fun :) )
- Nice Staff
- Has the 3 essential classes in any fps, a rusher, defender, and a attacker. More is to come though :) .
- Hard to figure out chat after update , (I might be wrong I just havent found it)
- Bright yellow light when picking up speed boots in CTF might give people headaches after a hour or two. (just my personal experience even on lowest brightness setting)
- Not that big of a player base, (This can change #downloadwildwarfarenow or die)
- Only a quickplay button, (They used to have a server list but this was a fix so we can get full games.)
I know this game is early access and has its flaws, but it truly is the funnest FPS i have palyed in a long time. I would easily put in as much time i have spent playing other fps games on here once there is a update. Until then we just have to wait. As much as i love this game we just have to wait.
Thank you devlopers for giving me the most fun i have had in a while but maybe you can rethink some of the character updates that was put in to the game :).
My personal rating : 8/10 Even though i might not agree fully with some of the updates I know they have something greater in store for us :D.
P.S. The gold guns are boss but we cant use them in team games only free for all modes <3.
P.P.S. Best FPS out there not too competitive but just the right amount.