Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:15pm
Racism problem
Hey everyone. I was playing on a DoD server the other day. And just to clerify, I am a quail. So anyhow, I was just playing and stuff, and they muted me just because I was speaking in quail. I found that very unfair, and told them that in text chat. They made fun of me, and were mean to me, and then banned me frim the server. I found lots of instances of quail racism on lots of DoD servers, and find it very unfair and heartbreaking. Any suggestions would be apreciated.
Last edited by Sgt-PieFace; Jul 29, 2013 @ 12:52pm
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:16pm 
Go home, quail. You're drunk. Stop playing DoD you stupid bird. LOLOLOLOL
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
That's mean!;_; How the hell am I suposed to get home with my stubby little feet you insensative ♥♥♥♥♥! I'm reporting you!
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
That's mean!;_; How the hell am I suposed to get home with my stubby little feet you insensative ♥♥♥♥♥! I'm reporting you!
"I'm reporting you!" Yeah good luck. Maybe you should puke in your mom's mouth. ♥♥♥♥in whiny ♥♥♥♥♥.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
That's a scientific proces called regurgatation, not puking, you uneducated jackass. Where as we the quails do that for food, and healthy living, you just did it when you were little because you were a fatty and ate to many fruit loops.
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:26pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
That's a scientific proces called regurgatation, not puking, you uneducated jackass. Where as we the quails do that for food, and healthy living, you just did it when you were little because you were a fatty and ate to many fruit loops.
I'm uneducated? You can't even spell "process" correctly. That's why I can go to school and you can poop in your own filthy cage that your owner probably shakes around, which explains your cronic retardation. Your beak is so far up your ♥♥♥. Maybe you should whine to your beastmaster about your "racism" problems. You ♥♥♥♥♥ aren't even supposed to be playing video games. Humans are the dominate species of this planet and you just have to suck it up and deal with it.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
I speak english better that you speak quail you ♥♥♥♥ sucking POS. And for the record, I am not caged, I am a free quail. You, the humans, are caged, but the demonic, and over powering gouvernement that you created, just to screw youselfs over! And as for video games, you Sir, have been challanged to a DoD duel.
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:35pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
I speak english better that you speak quail you ♥♥♥♥ sucking POS. And for the record, I am not caged, I am a free quail. You, the humans, are caged, but the demonic, and over powering gouvernement that you created, just to screw youselfs over! And as for video games, you Sir, have been challanged to a DoD duel.
Yeah? You wanna go? At least my average life span is 80 years and your lucky to live pass 8 months, whatwith your parents eating you whenever the hell they feel like it and falling out of trees trying to fly. And Quail is such a ♥♥♥♥ty and pointless language. I speak 400 other languages with the help of Google Translate I don't need to know your's. And what the hell do you even mean by "you humans are caged"? We're not caged you idiot. We went to the god damn moon. And don;t you dare insult our god blessed Korean government! And your challenge is laughable. You're just a stupid quail. You're ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:39pm 
Oh yah. We'll decide this once and for all. In an all out game duel. DoD, CSS, TF2, L4D2, you name it, I'll beat it.
BTW "your lucky to live pass 8 months, whatwith". Nice grammer. I can't speak yyour language great, but I at least expected you to be able you dirtbag.
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:40pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
Oh yah. We'll decide this once and for all. In an all out game duel. DoD, CSS, TF2, L4D2, you name it, I'll beat it.
BTW "your lucky to live pass 8 months, whatwith". Nice grammer. I can't speak yyour language great, but I at least expected you to be able you dirtbag.
What the ♥♥♥♥ did you just ♥♥♥♥ing say about me, you little ♥♥♥♥♥? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ♥♥♥♥ to me over the Internet? Think again, ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ♥♥♥ off the face of the continent, you little ♥♥♥♥. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ♥♥♥♥ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ idiot. I will ♥♥♥♥ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kiddo.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:43pm 
HA! IP tracing. You don't think I thought of that? You misunderestimated me. I'm on a laptop. On the internet. In you Mom's bedroom.
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:46pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
HA! IP tracing. You don't think I thought of that? You misunderestimated me. I'm on a laptop. On the internet. In you Mom's bedroom.
Ha! Misunderestimated! Nice English, George. Been smoking a lot of cocain? How does your bird body even substane that stuff? Go stick your face in the dirt and fish around for worms to spew into your younglings face.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:47pm 
My mody copes fine ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. better that your mom, who takes it to cope with your existance.
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:48pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
My mody copes fine ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. better that your mom, who takes it to cope with your existance.
At least my mom keeps here digestive ♥♥♥♥ to herself.
Sgt-PieFace Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
And my mom keeps here ♥♥♥♥ together in general
Cogajon the Fatheaded Bird Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:51pm 
Originally posted by Sgt-PieFace:
And my mom keeps here ♥♥♥♥ together in general
I won't cut my six pack can holders just so I can wipe you and the rest of your species the ♥♥♥♥ out slowly and painfully by choking the life out of you.
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50