Posted: July 4
your fast and easy review:
- Nexeon is a very "experienced" game developing company. due to many, many, MANY occurrences, Nexeon has demonstrated an extensive ability in raising false hopes and teasing it's player base over and over again to try and get more money, only to pocket and not put towards creating a better game.
- no one plays, lmao, the game is dead
- game servers are left on to try and sap money out of the VERY FEW (1) occasional log ins
- you wish you would have spent the $15 on something else
- doesn't include in-game uninstall button
- time spent searching for players or content can never be regained
- last ACTUAL meaningful patch was in November so the game is very broken and the developer has given up
- game houses broken mechanics and absolutely no players so it is basically unplayable
- community spends time gathering on the forums in remembrance of what the game used to be- living in nostalgia
- game has a very dated graphics engine
- communication between players and developers is non-existent, as it always had been
- you make really small amounts of money by shooting rocks for hours
half the reviews that say "This game has great potential!" or "This game used to be great so you should buy it!" are coming from game masters who were forced to make them OR players who lived the game in its pre-fall of the dominion era (legacy) and hope the game can be returned to that state (no).
- removal from steam
((I still have yet to receive some of the Kickstarter perks that I PAID FOR from... 2 years ago? If you buy this game prepare to feel scammed in every way.))
but heh, this game used to be really fun, amiright?