Publicada: 22 de maio
I'll start this review without any long introduction, so you don't get bored already.
◇ Graphics are not that bad for 2006 game, but if you're really into graphic looks, then get Ulitmate Carnage.
◇ Gameplay is decent, I would say. You will rage mostly. (Like I did), cause sometimes just flew up and crash somewhere,
• More cars to look for. Now you need look at handling and other things, so it fits your racing style.
• Game includes game modes like Race, Derby, Events and Stunts
• Career is just all-in-one. You win one race event (3-6 races), you get stunt or event (like Figure 8, Superbowl in previous game)
• Derby is one of the reasons, why the game is so good. Derby is the best thing in this game. Only thing there's no much of them
• Events are fine. There's bit more of them. Drive in Figure 8, Superbowl, Triloop and others.
• Stunts disappointed me this time. Stunts are cool, but almost impossible to get highest score.
◇ Music is one of best parts of the game. Absolutely nice selection of the music. Even I'm not big fan of the rock music, I really liked how it gave nice atmosphere to game.
As a big fan of FlatOut series, Bugbear (developers of first and second FlatOut) still nailed the second installment of FlatOut.