The Escapists

The Escapists

View Stats:
EnDiAmOnD Jun 7, 2016 @ 12:08pm
DLC Problems?
Hey everyone!

I love the escapist and I have only been playing it for around 2 hours. I love the style and game mechanics it uses. Anyway, I then instantly proceeded to buy the DLCs which looks awesome !!!

INFO

I am also connected to the internet and have an okay internet speed that kinda works took like 2 mins to install! xD

I know for certain the DLCs are installed on my PC as there is a tick on the homepage of my games for them...

Yet they dont show up in my game?

why is this???


Any help would be appreciated!


Thanks :D
please help me solve this ;-;
Last edited by EnDiAmOnD; Jun 7, 2016 @ 3:26pm
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
EdiEdi Jun 7, 2016 @ 12:23pm 
I have a problem with words that are seen in fog
EnDiAmOnD Jun 7, 2016 @ 3:13pm 
That problem has not occurred with me but I hope you fix it soon! :D
Originally posted by EdiEdi:
I have a problem with words that are seen in fog
Danny_Team17  [developer] Jun 8, 2016 @ 2:46am 
Hey

When you are on the prison selection screen, there are tabs on the right side of the screen. The tab with a star symbol has the DLC prisons and the free updates:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266090679666041398/7436A77D951A8292C4782CCC34D15A6DBE4112DF/

If you have any other issues let us know!
isaac bomb Jun 8, 2016 @ 3:01pm 
lol it took you 2 mins to downloads the game it took me 5 secs lolololololol
EnDiAmOnD Jun 8, 2016 @ 3:19pm 
Oh wow please make it more obvious I just found the button but I did infact google it before and quite a lot of people are struggling to find it please make it outlined with red or make the button stand out more.

I think that is the only fault I could possibly raise with this game, it's basically flawless !!!

I love escapist XD
Originally posted by Danny_Team17:
Hey

When you are on the prison selection screen, there are tabs on the right side of the screen. The tab with a star symbol has the DLC prisons and the free updates:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/266090679666041398/7436A77D951A8292C4782CCC34D15A6DBE4112DF/

If you have any other issues let us know!
EnDiAmOnD Jun 8, 2016 @ 3:20pm 
Yeah haha my internets bad I'm hopefully getting fibre optic soon though! :D
Originally posted by isaac the reaper:
lol it took you 2 mins to downloads the game it took me 5 secs lolololololol
/D/enchik0207 Jun 10, 2016 @ 11:58am 
sps
waz_007 Dec 10, 2016 @ 8:12pm 
Originally posted by EnDiAmOnD:
Yeah haha my internets bad I'm hopefully getting fibre optic soon though! :D
Originally posted by isaac the reaper:
lol it took you 2 mins to downloads the game it took me 5 secs lolololololol
no idea hw lucky u are, took me 20 mins
EnDiAmOnD Dec 12, 2016 @ 12:23am 
Originally posted by waz_007:
Originally posted by EnDiAmOnD:
Yeah haha my internets bad I'm hopefully getting fibre optic soon though! :D
no idea hw lucky u are, took me 20 mins
OMG seriously lol XDDDD
waz_007 Dec 20, 2016 @ 5:20pm 
Originally posted by EnDiAmOnD:
Originally posted by waz_007:
no idea hw lucky u are, took me 20 mins
OMG seriously lol XDDDD
yeah,♥♥♥♥♥♥at downloading, but fine for multiplayer, no lag there whatsoever, but where I live fibre will come soon enough
EnDiAmOnD Dec 21, 2016 @ 5:14am 
Originally posted by waz_007:
Originally posted by EnDiAmOnD:
OMG seriously lol XDDDD
yeah,♥♥♥♥♥♥at downloading, but fine for multiplayer, no lag there whatsoever, but where I live fibre will come soon enough
Well thats good :D good internet = life
waz_007 Jan 2 @ 6:53pm 
Originally posted by EnDiAmOnD:
Originally posted by waz_007:
yeah,♥♥♥♥♥♥at downloading, but fine for multiplayer, no lag there whatsoever, but where I live fibre will come soon enough
Well thats good :D good internet = life
internet dpendent peasant! :P
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 7, 2016 @ 12:08pm
Posts: 12