Posted: February 22
I've played Football Manager since ever (1999). I appreciate the updates and all the effort to have the most realistic experience. This version (as well 2014) disappointed me.
- Too many players became superstars.
- Injuries way too many, even with proper turnover, training infrastructure and trainers (killing the game esperience) especially when the player complain because didn't played 2 match since the injury.
- We cannot manage the stadium.
- HeadCoach (player) has always "respect" from the board, in fact they never changed idea. i.e. I trained A.S.Roma for 10 years, winning 3 Champions League, 3 World Cup for Clubs, 6 Championship and 5 National Cup (without counting European Super Cup 2 and 7 National Supercups) In the real world A.S.Roma is building the new stadium. In the game I asked 5 times and has been rejected, I even ultimatum them nothing... (P.S. the squad had tons of money and free debts)
- No sense AI transfers
- Scoring and player actions no sense especially if watching the match i.e. several match ended 8-5 9-4 exc..