Hey everybody :)
The RPG Maker Midweek Madness sale is upon us! Also attend the GiveAway event on RPG Maker web[package.rpgmakerweb.com]
In addition to great deals, we are pleased to announce that we are publishing a new update for Game Character Hub! This update brings new features which we hope will make editing characters with GCH easier than ever!
This update comes along with a new item set Second Story
(released independently) which should be published soon. This set will supply hundreds of new character parts for you to choose from! And we have heard your feedback: you are free to use assets of this new pack in commercial games and without an RPG Maker license or using RPG Maker engine!
Here is a complete list of changes that come in the new update:
- The Change Grid Size window comes with many more features: you may now insert, duplicate, remove, clear rows columns or frames easily.
- New pixel selection tools: you may now shrink and grow the pixel selection!
- Improved the item library installer. Now libraries can install custom character types, animations, generators and frame mapping processes.
- Many tools now have their own mouse cursors.
- Made drawing tools simpler to use (removed the confusing feature where you could draw on only specific frames).
- Improved design of the Item library explorer.
- Revamped character type editor (custom types may now have an icon).
- Revamped character animation and frame mapping process editors. The user interface should be easier to handle. You may now import and export character animations or frame mapping processes.
- Simplified the use of the Color dock widget (the active color is now always the primary color).
- Lots of changes under the hood, including performance improvements and bug fixes.