Earth: Year 2066

Earth: Year 2066

Myn May 12, 2014 @ 1:03pm
10/10
Awesome game ^^
< >
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
luvs to spooge. May 12, 2014 @ 1:08pm 
0/10

Terrible review
Myn May 12, 2014 @ 1:09pm 
GOTY
Mr. Blue May 12, 2014 @ 5:08pm 
Originally posted by Elsa:
GOTY

Nice try ♥♥♥♥swell.
Flint Dragoon May 12, 2014 @ 5:28pm 
Originally posted by luvs to spooge.:
0/10

Terrible review
you don't get sarcasm very often..do you?
Flint Dragoon May 12, 2014 @ 5:28pm 
11/10 squal coming soon named meet the robotsons.
AGENT Ðawson May 12, 2014 @ 5:36pm 
sequel coming named superman 65!
(°o°) May 14, 2014 @ 5:25am 
not a bad game so far, I wish there was a way to disable those bots so I can roam around more, absaloutly loving the creepy sound and ambiance.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259690870
Last edited by (°o°); May 14, 2014 @ 5:26am
Major Asshole May 18, 2014 @ 2:44am 
Originally posted by (°o°):
not a bad game so far, I wish there was a way to disable those bots so I can roam around more, absaloutly loving the creepy sound and ambiance.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=259690870

I hope you realize that since your profile is public, anybody can visit and find that you are FRIENDS WITH MUXWELL
(°o°) May 18, 2014 @ 4:01am 
Originally posted by Major ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:
I hope you realize that since your profile is public, anybody can visit and find that you are FRIENDS WITH MUXWELL

well done sherlock give yourself a pat on the back, I added him to buy a steam key off him as I collect deleted/crap games, what business is it to you anyway who I do or dont have on my steam? moron
Flint Dragoon May 18, 2014 @ 8:20am 
Originally posted by (°o°):
Originally posted by Major ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:
I hope you realize that since your profile is public, anybody can visit and find that you are FRIENDS WITH MUXWELL

well done sherlock give yourself a pat on the back, I added him to buy a steam key off him as I collect deleted/crap games, what business is it to you anyway who I do or dont have on my steam? moron
because it gives the impression that it influanced your "balanced" opinion on the game, but who am i to speak i collect "s-hitty" games to sometimes.
Last edited by Flint Dragoon; May 18, 2014 @ 8:20am
(°o°) May 18, 2014 @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by FlintDragoon:
but who am i to speak i collect "s-hitty" games to sometimes.

exactly, and if you have a look at my games I play, you will see I love free roaming and post apocapypic style games etc etc
Its a moot point. Muxwell and his abomination are gone. IF you collect games good for you. But don't pretend the game is good. Idc what your opinion is tbh if its anything but the obvious (this is not even a game) you sir are trolling and should not be responded to.

The "game" is bad , terrible. Collectable sure for those who enjoy collecting obscure titles. But it is "not a bad game so far, I wish there was a way to disable those bots so I can roam around more, absaloutly loving the creepy sound and ambiance" is such an obvious troll.

Hopefully this helps others ignore the obvious pissant trolls. Especially ones who would even have Muxwell as a friend for ANY reason. You sir can gtfo.
Flint Dragoon May 18, 2014 @ 6:38pm 
Originally posted by Tincup:
Its a moot point. Muxwell and his abomination are gone. IF you collect games good for you. But don't pretend the game is good. Idc what your opinion is tbh if its anything but the obvious (this is not even a game) you sir are trolling and should not be responded to.

The "game" is bad , terrible. Collectable sure for those who enjoy collecting obscure titles. But it is "not a bad game so far, I wish there was a way to disable those bots so I can roam around more, absaloutly loving the creepy sound and ambiance" is such an obvious troll.

Hopefully this helps others ignore the obvious pissant trolls. Especially ones who would even have Muxwell as a friend for ANY reason. You sir can gtfo.
the amount of anger brewing in those words seems like it has reached boiling point, not long until madness sets in and you will be sneezing on peoples butt cheeks.
Originally posted by FlintDragoon:
Originally posted by Tincup:
Its a moot point. Muxwell and his abomination are gone. IF you collect games good for you. But don't pretend the game is good. Idc what your opinion is tbh if its anything but the obvious (this is not even a game) you sir are trolling and should not be responded to.

The "game" is bad , terrible. Collectable sure for those who enjoy collecting obscure titles. But it is "not a bad game so far, I wish there was a way to disable those bots so I can roam around more, absaloutly loving the creepy sound and ambiance" is such an obvious troll.

Hopefully this helps others ignore the obvious pissant trolls. Especially ones who would even have Muxwell as a friend for ANY reason. You sir can gtfo.
the amount of anger brewing in those words seems like it has reached boiling point, not long until madness sets in and you will be sneezing on peoples butt cheeks.

Beware the madness
That made me laugh a lot. :)
Flint Dragoon May 18, 2014 @ 8:13pm 
Originally posted by Tincup:
Originally posted by FlintDragoon:
the amount of anger brewing in those words seems like it has reached boiling point, not long until madness sets in and you will be sneezing on peoples butt cheeks.

Beware the madness :rfacepalm:
That made me laugh a lot. :)
bomb has been defused the bomb is now luaghing misson is complete, next mession operation filling earth closet.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
Per page: 15 30 50