Posted: March 25
Early Access Review
Want to play something original with your friends?
Want to play with your friends and family without buying a bunch of board and card games outside?
Want to create board and card games?
How about playing with others online (total of 8 players) and learn new games?
Bored of other games?
GET THIS GAME!
- Has a variety of tabletop games
- Easy to learn controls
- Can create custom cards, boards, pieces, figurines, and tables
- Host a multiplayer server without portforwarding
- Save a game you made in singleplayer and share on the workshop or with online players
- Become a Game Master and control how a game is played
- Do things on the tablet
- Important to have some friends or family to play with you, or find a game on the server browser
- Still some bugs and glitches, but nothing major
- When host leaves, the server is closed and everyone is kicked
- Rewind or undo button shuffles your hand if you're playing card games that involves some kind of organization
Good and fun game with friends or online players, though there are a few minor problems that stook out to me.