So the Tournament branch has been updated. You'll need to switch over to that build when playing a tournament match. Poke me if you need help doing so.
The winning team of a round will be decided by best of 3
. Due to the host being advantaged, if possible, please alternate the hosts between teams at each game
Please report results on the Challonge! discussion board[challonge.com]
. Only 1 player needs to do so.
Make sure the team captains get in touch with each other and plan the games around players' schedules.Deadlines to play games and report scores:
EDT: August 3rd, 12AM
PDT: August 2nd, 9PM
GMT+5: August 3rd, 5AM
EDT: August 5th, 12AM
PDT: August 4th, 9PM
GMT+5: August 5th, 5AM
EDT: August 7th, 12AM
PDT: August 6th, 9PM
GMT+5: August 7th, 5AM
Sorry for the short deadlines but we really want to get the winning team to play against the devs on the August 7th Project Cyber Community Stream.
Questions? Comments? Post here or tweet @SpearheadMtl.
- Form a team of three (3) players.
- Sign up to Challonge![www.challonge.com]
- Create a new team here[challonge.com] (only 1 member of your team needs to do this).
- Add the 2 other members of the team in the Administration/Members section of your Team Profile.
- Sign your team up to the Project Cyber Summer Tournament (Week 2) at http://challonge.com/projectcyber2
- One member of the team needs to post their Steam ID on the Challonge tournament discussion board[challonge.com] or here (so Baptiste, the tournament manager, can get in touch with you).
- You have until July 30th (6PM Eastern Time) to sign up. We will announce the brackets and details of the tournament on the Project Cyber Community Stream[www.twitch.tv] on July 31st. Stay tuned to the Community Stream during the week to see some of the matches and the finals!
- When signing up for the tournament, be sure to post the Steam ID of the Team Captain in Challonge tournament discussion board[challonge.com] so that other team captains and admins can easily get in touch with you. Failure to do so will result in disqualification!
- Each round will have a deadline date. Report your scores and activity to the admin, Baptiste. You can reach him at
TGS_Drift on Challonge
@Baptiste_Dk16 on Twitter
[D2B] Drift on Steam
Failure to report your results by the deadline of each round will result in disqualification.
Winners will get to face Team Spearhead, who have been training real hard, and win a Steam copy of Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons!
We’ve been hard at work since PAX East to revamp and improve the gameplay of Project Cyber. Now that the characters and their abilities are being solidified, it’s time to bring back the competitive aspect of the game. To do so, we are organizing weekly tournaments!