Postat: 22 aprilie
- Destruction effects are pretty good
- Difficulty is just right and is a decent challenge (played on normal)
- Range of guns and you you can shoot them at people or gas canisters
- Cover system is awful, especially getting up into cover. The game will place you against any surface in the line of fire or not, many frustrating deaths to be had.
- AI is terrible, they stand in the middle of nowhere going in circles or go through walls and kill you out of nowhere.
- Both characters are unlikable.
- Story is non-existant, but you dont care cause the characters are pants.
- Controls are clunky.
- Opponents, gameplay, script is all repetitive, even the animations are the same.
- Shakey camera, I dont usually have a problem with this and understand its effects in both game & film, when done right. Here it isnt, its quite funny cause when you run you cant see a single thing.
- Filter, there is some type of dull filter on the screen which makes everything look like dog crap, ah thats where they got the title from!
Verdict: I played this through just because I wanted to shoot at things but the game is just lazy in every aspect so I cannot recommend it.