The Realms of Trinity is a complete PW set in the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting and takes place 232 years after the goings on in Neverwinter Nights 2. It is a fully detailed campaign. The server is a hybrid Action/Adventure/RP PW that has many challenging and original ares. Please view our web site for more details and screen shots. http://www.realmsoftrinity.com/
Please give the Realms of Trinity a look, and we look forward to seeing you.
Simply start Neverwinter Nights 2, go to multiplayer, direct connect address: server.realmsoftrinity.com, the files will download automatically!
ROT Features at a glance!
* Huge and highly detailed world. Consists of 2 full campaigns of well over 300 areas.
* Custom difficulty options that allow YOU to choose the experience you have playing ROT.
* Over 200 ROT modified spells and feats to provide a large range of viable character builds.
* Dynamic Spawning System that constantly changes your gaming experience.
* Full custom RP XP Reward System to encourage immersive role playing.
* Party XP Reward Bonus - Party up to get extra XP bonuses!
* Great community with many player guilds, which have custom cloaks, housing, and items.
* Custom Item Level Restriction System that allows for a good and reasonable structure of item use and sharing.
* Life after level 30 via the Epic Relevel system that allows you to add permanent base ability score bonuses to your character when you reach certain XP thresholds above Level 30 XP and bonuses to your spells.
* Now levels all the way to 40th!
* Kaedrin PRC Pack 1.42.1 * Low to High magic progression for the lifetime of your character in the Realms of Trinity I & II Campaigns, Low to Mid magic in the Cormyrean Expanse.
* Custom Item Crafting and Appearance changing to suit your play style and wishes.
* Community Leaders - The Realms of Trinity run and host the Neverwinter Nights Podcast, which covers everything Neverwinter. Check us out at Link Getting Started in The Realms of Trinity
ONLY ON ROT
RP Reward System
To enable RP award processing for your PC, you must be in RP Mode. ONLY local, whispers, and party chats will be processed. To turn on RP mode, click the RP mode button on the XP status bar. The status bar also keeps a running total of RP XP rewards that your character has received since character creation. Every hour the system will scan your text for good keywords and bad keywords. Any line of chat that has at least 1 good key word will be given a bonus per keyword. If a line of chat contains more than 1 good keyword, the benefit will stack up to 5 keywords. If a line of RP chat contains a bad key word, such as profanity, metagaming terms, certain slang, or generally anything that doesn't belong in RP, you will receive a 25 XP penalty and it will stack for each instance.
Personal Difficulty Options - Choose your ROT experience!
Options at Character Creation:
In an effort to help new players that are not familiar to ROT or would prefer an easier time soloing through the game as it stands, we have added the following new feature to ROT:
After you create your character, you will enter the void, before entering the portal and beginning the game, you will be given the option to choose, easy or normal difficulty. If you pick normal, nothing at all changes for you now or ever for that character. However, if you pick easy, you will get the following and the following:
- Get 5 free permanent ability score bonuses, applied any way you wish.
- Get 25,000 gp to start ( 1,500 gp for standard difficulty )
- Start with 8,000 xp ( 3,975 xp for standard difficulty )
- Pre Epic Relevel 3 (See Getting Started Page for Epic Relevel Details) Bonus XP for creatures CR 26 or higher will not apply.
- Get 1/2 gold total from kills.
Options After Character Creation
<< Extreme Difficulty Mode >>
The extreme difficulty toggle mode is available for any character. You will be able to toggle this using the PVP/AFK widget in your inventory. The setting will be saved by character in the the database, so that you won't have to turn it off/on every time you login. Using this feature is totally optional, however, be aware by using it in parties only you get the XP bonuses for the difficulty setting. Only individuals with the extreme setting on will receive the bonus XP.
When you enter an area with the Extreme Difficulty setting on, the mobs in the are will beef up. A "beefed" up monster will have (EX) at the end of its name and will return to normal name once it de-beefs. When you leave the area, any remaining creatures will be de-"beefed". Any creature that spawns in while you are in the area, will beef up within 6 seconds. Upon killing a creature "beefed" you will receive additional XP regardless of ER level.
What is the SSR?
SSR is a new spawning technology that I have designed and developed that makes use of our nwnx MySql Database hookup and allows REAL TIME changes to mobs in game from outside of game. We have installed the final piece of this that alters what gets spawned several times a day for spawners that we designate as "dynamic". So in essence, one day you come across a pack of goblins. Another day, you might come across a group of bandits or even no one at all. You will never know what to expect where and with the above mentioned system with this, ROT will remain fun and fresh as humanly possible.
Server is listed under Role Play, Direct Connect: server.realmsoftrinity.com