Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Wussie Dec 7, 2015 @ 2:03pm
Level Editor Feature Suggestions
Suggest Features here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 888 comments
1) Choosing faces in the Cutscene Editor is a bit hard, AFAIK you need to hold your mouse button and there are also no search option. A separate menu would be nice.
2) When you return to 'Items' category, it would be much more handy to have it open where you left last time, not from the beginning of the list.
Green Skeleton Dec 10, 2015 @ 7:31am 
Dialogue choices like HM1
Originally posted by Green Skeleton:
Dialogue choices like HM1
Sorry, not really sure what you mean?
Silent Dec 10, 2015 @ 7:50am 
Originally posted by Dennis Wedin (Dennaton Games):
Originally posted by Green Skeleton:
Dialogue choices like HM1
Sorry, not really sure what you mean?

I think he means the functionality present during the finale dialogue between Biker and you and Jonatan janitors.
Last edited by Silent; Dec 10, 2015 @ 7:51am
Originally posted by Silent:
Originally posted by Dennis Wedin (Dennaton Games):
Sorry, not really sure what you mean?

I think he means the functionality present during the dialogue between Biker and [s]you and Jonatan[/s] janitors.
got it! Well, sadly that won't be in there for now or the nearest future. The thing is that the editor is based on HLM2's code so to inlude the code from the first game would take a bit of time. Maybe add it later down the road as it's a cool idea but no promises as of now.
Some features i'd like to have in the editor :
- Prisoners from Release as ennemis for Richter
- Make Jacket be able to pass trought somes windows like in the levels Clean Hit and Trauma of Hotline Miami 1
- The Father from Hotline Miami 1 as a boss
- Different types of doors

And thank you for creating this discussion so that players can share their ideas :)
1337spy Dec 10, 2015 @ 9:27am 
A feature I'd like to see is the ability to set the amount of ammo in a placed gun.
polyfrank (Banned) Dec 10, 2015 @ 9:38am 
You can make certain guns loose ammo when you throw them.
Originally posted by Polyblank59:
You can make certain guns loose ammo when you throw them.
do you have an example of such a gun? and what character did you use`?
Last edited by Dennis Wedin (Dennaton Games); Dec 10, 2015 @ 10:10am
¡✯SteVE ㋧ Dec 10, 2015 @ 10:21am 
Npc´s: Swat and Prisoners Objects: Functional Cameras who locat the players position and an
alarm for the enemy´s ^^
THELEGOMack Dec 10, 2015 @ 10:44am 
Weren't the Fans going to get unmasked walking animations for cutscenes?

Also, things such as the face selection list in the cutscene editor should be alphabetized to make things easier to find.

Another thing: enemy types should have execution animations/death sprites for weapons outside of their arsenal (for example, a Russian mobster getting executed by a baton, or melee death sprites and animations for the soldiers) so that the Hammer can play more smoothly. Buggy visuals are abound with him thanks to enemy mixing and matching.
sav131 Dec 10, 2015 @ 10:59am 
It would be nice if player at least could kill people added as "furniture". When they are immortal it looks a bit strange.
Adaśkerr -iwnl- Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:01am 
I think the major thing you should add is the Hitman Absolution system - You need to complete level you want to add, before u add it. Without that system, there will be lots of crappy levels that can't be finished. Second thing to fix is stability, 2 crashes happened to me already. Generally, editor is great, but if you include these fixes it will be perfect :D
Originally posted by THELEGOMack:
Weren't the Fans going to get unmasked walking animations for cutscenes?

Also, things such as the face selection list in the cutscene editor should be alphabetized to make things easier to find.

Another thing: enemy types should have execution animations/death sprites for weapons outside of their arsenal (for example, a Russian mobster getting executed by a baton, or melee death sprites and animations for the soldiers) so that the Hammer can play more smoothly. Buggy visuals are abound with him thanks to enemy mixing and matching.
They should be in the list of sprites if you assign "change sprite" to the player (using a trigger). Must be done in the cut-scene editor.
Last edited by Dennis Wedin (Dennaton Games); Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:02am
THELEGOMack Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by Dennis Wedin (Dennaton Games):
Originally posted by THELEGOMack:
Weren't the Fans going to get unmasked walking animations for cutscenes?

Also, things such as the face selection list in the cutscene editor should be alphabetized to make things easier to find.

Another thing: enemy types should have execution animations/death sprites for weapons outside of their arsenal (for example, a Russian mobster getting executed by a baton, or melee death sprites and animations for the soldiers) so that the Hammer can play more smoothly. Buggy visuals are abound with him thanks to enemy mixing and matching.
They should be in the list if sprites if you assign change sprite to the player (using a trigger). Must be done in the cut-scene editor.

I'll give that a shot. The odd thing is, though, I couldn't even find the sprites in the .wad file...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 888 comments
Per page: 15 30 50