So randomly I decided, lets play a game I've never played before.
I chose this game, and to be frank (not not the guy on the other side of the hall) this game was... bad. I don't find many games where I actually do not enjoy playing even the bad ones I find some sick fun in playing, but this was just bad in a way that made me feel bad, I like playing the bad person in games but this is like... too much without any sense of good. Granted if you enjoy making cliques and bullying people around in the 1920's Well by all means go ahead and play. Viola is the baddest ♥♥♥♥♥ of them all and she will not take your ♥♥♥♥. Good luck, have fun.
The title should be reworked to it saying "You're a dangerous high school girl and all others are in trouble.
So now the standard game rating:
Buy this game or Viola will rek ur ♥♥♥♥
- Story: 8/10 (I like it, makes me feel like a bad ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥.)
- Gameplay: 6/10 (The game consists of click click clique, there are few mechanics in the game but from what I've played its not much of a game but more of an experience.)
- Presentation: 10/10 (I really like the style of the game, everything about it is honestly good, the dialog and visuals just make the game fantastic.)
- Soundtrack: X/10 (Non-memorable or maybe non-existent?)
- Replayability: X/10 (I can't rate this because I can't play this without hating my choices. Therefor I cannot play through a single run or replay it.)