Substance Painter 1.2 is here, with a new export wizard and normal map painting support!
We'd also just released a free, 2 volumes, PBR Guide to help everyone get up to speed with the latest rendering techniques used in the game industry!
You can download both volumes OVER HERE![www.allegorithmic.com]Change list
- Added: New Normal channel allowing to paint normal map data and combine the results
- Added: [Export] New export window with the ability to create custom packing and set custom names
- Added: The project file format is now a single file instead of folders
- Added: [Export] Support different Normal formats (DirectX, OpenGL)
- Added: [Export] Create a temporary "lock" file during export
- Added: [Layers] Shift+LeftMouse click can be used to toggle a mask
- Added: [Parameters] Expose the color space at the bottom of an image input
- Updated: [Shelf] Effect "MG Mask Builder" has now new settings
- Updated: [3D View] Ambient Occlusion map now occlude the diffuse contribution, not the specular
- Fixed: Projection material/Stencil preview doesn't show properly in the viewport
- Fixed: [3D View] Shortcut tooltip not displayed when using "S" (stencil) shortcut
- Fixed: [Shelf] Effect "MatFx Skin Scale" has now better performances at low resolution
- Fixed: [Export] Textures from export are just upscaled when specifying a larger document size