KAMI > General Discussions > Topic Details
Lunick Jan 29 @ 12:00am
Why is there 10 hint credits?
You can use 3 credits to buy 1 hint but then when you have used 3 hints you have 1 credit left over and the credits themselves reset every 24 hours.

Have I missed something about getting additional credits?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
himmatsj Jan 30 @ 12:04am 
Originally posted by Lunick:
You can use 3 credits to buy 1 hint but then when you have used 3 hints you have 1 credit left over and the credits themselves reset every 24 hours.

Have I missed something about getting additional credits?

Microtransactions perhaps? Really hate whatever model it is they are using cause its just so convulated.
Lunick Jan 30 @ 12:07am 
Originally posted by himmatsj:

Microtransactions perhaps? Really hate whatever model it is they are using cause its just so convulated.

It seems like a leftover from the port, a direct port really.

Also haven't seen you around for a while.
Last edited by Lunick; Jan 30 @ 12:07am
himmatsj Jan 30 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Lunick:
Originally posted by himmatsj:

Microtransactions perhaps? Really hate whatever model it is they are using cause its just so convulated.

It seems like a leftover from the port, a direct port really.

Also haven't seen you around for a while.

Haven't seen me in a while!? LOL
Lunick Jan 30 @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by himmatsj:
Haven't seen me in a while!? LOL

I remember your forum posts ;) I think some guy actually mentioned you the other day and it reminded me.
himmatsj Jan 30 @ 12:18am 
Originally posted by Lunick:
Originally posted by himmatsj:
Haven't seen me in a while!? LOL

I remember your forum posts ;) I think some guy actually mentioned you the other day and it reminded me.

Forum posts? In which game subforums?
Lunick Jan 30 @ 12:21am 
Originally posted by himmatsj:

Forum posts? In which game subforums?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35294544&postcount=7656
himmatsj Jan 30 @ 12:37am 
Originally posted by Lunick:
Originally posted by himmatsj:

Forum posts? In which game subforums?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35294544&postcount=7656

Dammit, my cover is blown. Please keep this to yourself.
Lunick Jan 30 @ 12:51am 
Originally posted by himmatsj:
Dammit, my cover is blown. Please keep this to yourself.

Erm, wasn't your steam profile linked to that account? :P
himmatsj Jan 30 @ 1:06am 
Originally posted by Lunick:
Originally posted by himmatsj:
Dammit, my cover is blown. Please keep this to yourself.

Erm, wasn't your steam profile linked to that account? :P

Please I beg you! Keep it low.
Lunick Mar 12 @ 2:58am 
Bump. Seems to be weird to be left with 2 hint credits.
Bluer Mar 22 @ 4:57am 
Don't forget that subsequent hints in one puzzle cost 2 credits rather than 3, so 10 credits can be achieved with 2x3 credit hints and 2x2 credit hints.
Last edited by Bluer; Mar 22 @ 5:17am
Lunick Mar 22 @ 5:10am 
Really? It wouldn't let me buy another hint in the same puzzle even though I had 2 credits left.
Bluer Mar 22 @ 5:17am 
Well when it says "Show new hint" it says that it costs 2 credits for me.
SuperPatriot Jul 12 @ 3:34pm 
Subsequent hints on the same puzzle cost less credits.

To get more credits, exit the game, change the date on your PC forward 1 day, and voila, 10 new credits.

Would have been nice if solving puzzles without help earned you a credit. Perhaps 1 credit for "Ok" and 2 credits for "Perfect".
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50