Julkaistu 24. tammikuu.
Killed a bunch of chickens and then a giant raging chicken descended from the sky and starting fluttering about everywhere and killed my friend
Serious review for serious people:
Do you like Rogue-likes? Then you'll like this game. Do you not like roguelikes or have never played one? You might still like this game, I dunno.
- The crafting system is awesome (shift+click two items), particularly because you aren't given any of the recipes - part of the fun lies in experimenting and figuring things out (or if you really want to you could use the wiki)
- Lots of recipes
- Different races provide for different playstyles - if your starting items don't include an axe, for example, you have to kill everything to get coins and then buy an axe in the marketplace at the end of each level so that you can get wood and sticks to make handles for more tools. (I think there's actually another way but I don't know what it is)
- Challenging (I think that's a pro anyway)
- Procedurally generated everything
- I can't make any guarantees, but I feel like you don't need to be a roguelike fan to enjoy if, but if you are then you'll definitely enjoy it
- Co-op up to four players
- Plenty of unlockables that aren't too easy to unlock
- Haven't encountered any bugs
- No LAN play, so you'll still have to set up port forwarding to play locally
Tip: Don't stay still for too long