From The Depths
Brocken shields
For what ever reason shields all look like this even ones on old builds.
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/106232282985494339/F472EC70A5AEA6EB4CCDC523C2926585469D5280/ any one have a fix

Edit: They Randomly started working again.
Last edited by mefsh; Jan 10 @ 4:32pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
this is normal, unfortunately, its supposed to be an indicator at which range the shield is
mefsh Jan 9 @ 6:34am 
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
this is normal, unfortunately, its supposed to be an indicator at which range the shield is
What do you mean its normal it was not like this yesterday
Originally posted by mefsh:
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
this is normal, unfortunately, its supposed to be an indicator at which range the shield is
What do you mean its normal it was not like this yesterday

check if there is an option to disable it, otherwise, IT IS Normal, its been there for a while
EDIT: just noticed you dont see them anymore when turning the shields invisible
Last edited by xchrisx88; Jan 9 @ 6:45am
mefsh Jan 9 @ 6:44am 
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
Originally posted by mefsh:
What do you mean its normal it was not like this yesterday

check if there is an option to disable it, otherwise, IT IS Normal, its been there for a while
What would i be looking for.
Last edited by mefsh; Jan 9 @ 6:45am
Originally posted by mefsh:
Originally posted by xchrisx88:

check if there is an option to disable it, otherwise, IT IS Normal, its been there for a while
What would i be looking for.

make your shields invisible
mefsh Jan 9 @ 6:47am 
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
Originally posted by mefsh:
What would i be looking for.

make your shields invisible
? i am confused i was playing the game yesterday and they where not like this. And if i make them invisible how am i sopose to know where there covering
you set them up, before you make them invisible
mefsh Jan 9 @ 7:03am 
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
you set them up, before you make them invisible
I can not set them up if they are just a spike.
mefsh Jan 9 @ 2:21pm 
Originally posted by Idle dart:
Originally posted by mefsh:
I can not set them up if they are just a spike.

You are %100 pure autisum.
Am I missing somthing? Edit: I Do not see any option to make "make your shields invisible" and I do not see how that would help. Edit: Also I do not know what this means "its supposed to be an indicator at which range the shield is"
Last edited by mefsh; Jan 9 @ 2:35pm
Ratharel Jan 9 @ 11:41pm 
That spike is supposed to be there, it basically indicates the path that the shield requires to not be blocked by other shields (in other words, other shields must not cover that path).
However, if you're not seeing the rest of the shield, then it is a visual bug and shouldn't affect the shield performance.
Also, you can make your shield invisible with the shield colorer block
mefsh Jan 10 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by Kohlarm:
That spike is supposed to be there, it basically indicates the path that the shield requires to not be blocked by other shields (in other words, other shields must not cover that path).
However, if you're not seeing the rest of the shield, then it is a visual bug and shouldn't affect the shield performance.
Also, you can make your shield invisible with the shield colorer block
Thank You.
mefsh Jan 10 @ 4:36pm 
Originally posted by Idle dart:
Originally posted by mefsh:
Am I missing somthing? Edit: I Do not see any option to make "make your shields invisible" and I do not see how that would help. Edit: Also I do not know what this means "its supposed to be an indicator at which range the shield is"

Yeah you are missing something, What do you expect from an autistic 9 year old?
Sorry that I have bad spelling. You do not have be a♥♥♥♥♥♥about it.
mefsh Jan 10 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Idle dart:
Originally posted by mefsh:
Sorry that I have bad spelling. You do not have be a♥♥♥♥♥♥about it.

And you are pure autistic, how old are you anyways? You seem like one of those autistic ♥♥♥♥s who cannot undearstand simple things
He did not explain it well unlike Kohlarm here which cleared it up. So I "undearstand" now.

Originally posted by Kohlarm:
That spike is supposed to be there, it basically indicates the path that the shield requires to not be blocked by other shields (in other words, other shields must not cover that path).
However, if you're not seeing the rest of the shield, then it is a visual bug and shouldn't affect the shield performance.
Also, you can make your shield invisible with the shield colorer block
Last edited by mefsh; Jan 10 @ 5:27pm
Originally posted by Idle dart:
Originally posted by mefsh:
Sorry that I have bad spelling. You do not have be a♥♥♥♥♥♥about it.

And you are pure autistic, how old are you anyways? You seem like one of those autistic ♥♥♥♥s who cannot undearstand simple things

duuude, since when did you get so toxic? you gotta chill, not every person is a native English speaker, me neither.
As long as he doesnt copy paste in Google Translator and expect us to understand

Originally posted by mefsh:
Originally posted by Idle dart:

And you are pure autistic, how old are you anyways? You seem like one of those autistic ♥♥♥♥s who cannot undearstand simple things
He did not explain it well unlike Kohlarm here which cleared it up. So I "undearstand" now.

Originally posted by Kohlarm:
That spike is supposed to be there, it basically indicates the path that the shield requires to not be blocked by other shields (in other words, other shields must not cover that path).
However, if you're not seeing the rest of the shield, then it is a visual bug and shouldn't affect the shield performance.
Also, you can make your shield invisible with the shield colorer block

yeah Im sorry, I was kinda tired at this point and didnt gave you a full explanation
mefsh Jan 10 @ 10:05pm 
Originally posted by xchrisx88:
Originally posted by Idle dart:

And you are pure autistic, how old are you anyways? You seem like one of those autistic ♥♥♥♥s who cannot undearstand simple things

duuude, since when did you get so toxic? you gotta chill, not every person is a native English speaker, me neither.
As long as he doesnt copy paste in Google Translator and expect us to understand

Originally posted by mefsh:
He did not explain it well unlike Kohlarm here which cleared it up. So I "undearstand" now.

yeah Im sorry, I was kinda tired at this point and didnt gave you a full explanation
Thanks for trying to help anyway.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jan 9 @ 6:15am
Posts: 19