Публикувани: 21 май
Isometric 3D Sci-Fi shooter, a bit bland in solo due to lack of story, but fun in co-op.
Overall, I had some fun with the game, and it was well worth the low sale price, but the game feels somewhat unfinished and there doesn't seem to be any development planned. It looks like a Sci-Fi version of Bastion but actually lack all the details that make Bastion a great game.
+ pretty good graphics for a mobile port.
+ OK controls
+ many perks and equipment
+ your character have 1 melee and 2 two ranged weapons, combined with dodge roll and crouching behind obstacles, gives decent variation in tactical gameplay.
+ up to 4 players co-op
+ 30 levels, including 3 bosses levels
+ Solo, co-op, Deathmatch and Survival modes gives some variations.
- levels design is too generic, most levels feels the same
- limited interaction with surrounding background (only crouching behind obstacles)
- no plot or story, it is just plain arena fighting.
- despite many perks, you end up getting them all anyway!
- A few occasional glitches in MP
-- there are 4 level of difficulty but once you promote to a new level you loose all perks AND equipment, re-gaining perks is not too hard, but having to purchase equipment again is just terrible and nonsensical and leads to unnecessary grinding.
TIP Play in survival to gain xp quickly and wait until level 4 to purchase most equipment.