That only Cantonese Kid Aug 11 @ 3:32pm
Proof that the hype traf
bull
Last edited by That only Cantonese Kid; Aug 26 @ 3:39am
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
RobotAreBoss Aug 11 @ 3:45pm 
Yeah.
Mipple Aug 11 @ 4:31pm 
Truth.
Nerevar's Goat Butler Aug 11 @ 5:17pm 
Maybe it didn't lead YOU to the right route, but it has lead others. Thats why there is Hype, because people liked it.
[CSS] KConny  [developer] Aug 12 @ 3:52am 
Well, the median time played is 2h and 5min and the average play time is 4h 51 min.
Mr. Squid Aug 12 @ 4:20am 
The games alright for about a hour
botman Aug 12 @ 5:56am 
Originally posted by Chevy 420TrailBlazeit:
If you really were willing to pay $10 for half an hour of fun, just take a girl to a damn movie theater and buy some ♥♥♥♥ing popcorn and movie tickets.

The last time I was able to take someone else to see a movie and buy popcorn for $10 was back in 1965. It was a simpler time back then. Gas was $1.27 a gallon. Goats could only be found at farms. And there was no such thing as the "personal computer".
Nerevar's Goat Butler Aug 12 @ 6:35am 
Originally posted by botman:
Originally posted by Chevy 420TrailBlazeit:
If you really were willing to pay $10 for half an hour of fun, just take a girl to a damn movie theater and buy some ♥♥♥♥ing popcorn and movie tickets.

The last time I was able to take someone else to see a movie and buy popcorn for $10 was back in 1965. It was a simpler time back then. Gas was $1.27 a gallon. Goats could only be found at farms. And there was no such thing as the "personal computer".
This, basically. Also, movies and games are two completly different forms of entertainment, why say "Oh, this sucks, go do something completly unrelated to this! So what if you want a fun little game? GO WATCH A DAMN MOVIE"
killaman9 Aug 12 @ 3:03pm 
I already spent some 6 - 7ish hours on this game
Humpsterlicious Aug 12 @ 9:07pm 
Are you stupid? I love games like this easter eggs and hidden things is the type of game i like, I have spent 22 hours on it's content not to mention the mods and workshop maps and 22 hours is pretty good for $10 of my money, The hype is not false.
ditsy Aug 12 @ 9:16pm 
lollolololololololololololololololololololololololololoolollolololololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololoololooollllllllllllllololololololollol
Wearabear Aug 14 @ 2:44pm 
Don't buy this if you have no sense of humor.

< Guy with 62 hours.
Captain Cactus™ Aug 15 @ 3:14pm 
I actually enjoyed this when I played, I got what I payed for... Titanfall on the other hand though.
Mr.Mdog 9000 Aug 16 @ 3:01pm 
Originally posted by Captain Cactus:
I actually enjoyed this when I played, I got what I payed for... Titanfall on the other hand though.
WHAT how was titanfall not fun
Captain Cactus™ Aug 16 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by Super Sayain 9000:
Originally posted by Captain Cactus:
I actually enjoyed this when I played, I got what I payed for... Titanfall on the other hand though.
WHAT how was titanfall not fun
It was (Minus the Matchmaking), it just wasn't as good as I thought it was.
Mr.Mdog 9000 Aug 16 @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Captain Cactus:
Originally posted by Super Sayain 9000:
WHAT how was titanfall not fun
It was (Minus the Matchmaking), it just wasn't as good as I thought it was.
oh ok well its just opion

Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50